Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we’re going to piss the league 23:05 - Oct 8 with 1535 viewsclive_baker

Out of the League Cup, fine with that.
We’ve got the 2nd string cup which could yield a Wembley trip.

Anyone else hoping we take the FA Cup seriously this year? Would be great to get to a round 4 or 5 tie at PR vs. someone decent. It feels like forever ago that we did anything in the FA Cup. Obviously I don’t want anything to compromise us getting up but with the squad we have you would think we can rotate sufficiently.

COYB

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So we’re going to piss the league on 23:20 - Oct 8 with 1472 viewsjeera

Part of me would love to see this present team have a try at someone proper right now.

And then the other bit wonders if confidence would be shot if we took a nasty bump back to reality.

Would you want to risk a good hiding against a top side for example, just to see what happens?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So we’re going to piss the league on 23:22 - Oct 8 with 1463 viewsclive_baker

So we’re going to piss the league on 23:20 - Oct 8 by jeera

Part of me would love to see this present team have a try at someone proper right now.

And then the other bit wonders if confidence would be shot if we took a nasty bump back to reality.

Would you want to risk a good hiding against a top side for example, just to see what happens?

Yeah, I would love it. Not a city of Liverpool perhaps but a West Ham or Everton at home, FA Cup 5th round. Lovely.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So we’re going to piss the league on 23:24 - Oct 8 with 1445 viewsActionMan

I'd love to play Norwich in the FA Cup, have them expect to thump us 3 or 4 nil and then we'd win having outclassed them all game. I can dream... but they'd go into a Fareing meltdown if that happened. "Weh shuld beeh 'Ropa Leeg".
So we’re going to piss the league on 23:32 - Oct 8 with 1429 viewsMelford

We really should, we are the best team by a mile in the draw for the first two rounds.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

So we’re going to piss the league on 23:58 - Oct 8 with 1368 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I had a weird thought over the summer that we got Man Citeh at home in the third round and lost 5-0. But I disregarded it as our cup record of recent years makes me doubt we’d get that far.

But now... I would absolutely love it if we got United away. What a trip that would be assuming it weren’t the Monday night TV game. We’d take 8k, have a confident team absolutely flying against a United side who have little to no confidence and, genuinely, I’d fancy us to have half a squeak at the upset.

Just imagine 8,000 Ipswich fans going mental after winning at Old Trafford

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So we’re going to piss the league on 00:07 - Oct 9 with 1339 viewswkj

So we’re going to piss the league on 23:58 - Oct 8 by The_Romford_Blue

I had a weird thought over the summer that we got Man Citeh at home in the third round and lost 5-0. But I disregarded it as our cup record of recent years makes me doubt we’d get that far.

But now... I would absolutely love it if we got United away. What a trip that would be assuming it weren’t the Monday night TV game. We’d take 8k, have a confident team absolutely flying against a United side who have little to no confidence and, genuinely, I’d fancy us to have half a squeak at the upset.

Just imagine 8,000 Ipswich fans going mental after winning at Old Trafford

The dream would be Spurs away, simply to take in that marvellous monster

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So we’re going to piss the league on 00:26 - Oct 9 with 1311 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So we’re going to piss the league on 00:07 - Oct 9 by wkj

The dream would be Spurs away, simply to take in that marvellous monster

Any mention of that stadium always reminds me that their massive single tiered stand (The Wall) has them all sitting down because the stewards chuck them out if they stand.

So instead it’s a 20,000 Singles tiered stand full of people sat down. Marvelous.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So we’re going to piss the league on 00:28 - Oct 9 with 1303 viewswkj

So we’re going to piss the league on 00:26 - Oct 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Any mention of that stadium always reminds me that their massive single tiered stand (The Wall) has them all sitting down because the stewards chuck them out if they stand.

So instead it’s a 20,000 Singles tiered stand full of people sat down. Marvelous.

Doesn't keep it from being a marvel of modern engineering.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

So we’re going to piss the league on 09:02 - Oct 9 with 966 viewsKieran_Knows

We'll win the FA Cup too. Treble winners 2019/2020.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024