Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£170million jackpot won in the UK. 23:55 - Oct 8 with 1945 viewsSitfcB

Check your tickets.

£5.70 for me.

Between five of us.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 23:57 - Oct 8 with 1944 viewsJ2BLUE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I AM GOING TO BUY PONTINS PAKEFIELD!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 02:02 - Oct 9 with 1861 viewsSitfcB

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 23:57 - Oct 8 by J2BLUE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I AM GOING TO BUY PONTINS PAKEFIELD!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You got 4 numbers then?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 08:46 - Oct 9 with 1675 viewsEdwardStone

2 numbers, no stars.....

£2-90, but I don't have to split my winnings

* Johnny-No-Mates*
£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 09:19 - Oct 9 with 1647 viewsSwansea_Blue

What's this then - Euro lottery is it? Will we still be able to take part once we stick it to the Krauts?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 09:20 - Oct 9 with 1644 viewsdirtyboy

1 number, both lucky Stars....not sure what that gets me if anything?

Ws nice sitting up the dining table last night with the family having a little dream about what we'd do.
£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 13:29 - Oct 9 with 1573 viewsOldsmoker

Many moons ago I got 4 numbers + 1 lucky star.
Woooh!
£71 and 'kin 20 pence.
That's why I don't do the Euromillions anymore - peanuts for anything other than the jackpot.
I reckon the 172m winner will spend 20m on security over the rest of their life.
When Lotto has to be won and no-one wins the jackpot they split it over all the wins so 3 numbers (£30) became £125 for me about 3 months ago.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 13:54 - Oct 9 with 1557 viewsDeano69

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 09:19 - Oct 9 by Swansea_Blue

What's this then - Euro lottery is it? Will we still be able to take part once we stick it to the Krauts?

Will that finally be the end of German Measles in the UK?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 14:19 - Oct 9 with 1539 viewsSwansea_Blue

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 13:54 - Oct 9 by Deano69

Will that finally be the end of German Measles in the UK?

Sorry for the late reply - I've had a few unexpected financial things to sort out today.

Yep, only good old British Measles allowed. No more christmas celebrations. And you get flogged for drinking anything othe than Shepard & Neame.

It'll be grreeeat.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 18:03 - Oct 9 with 1468 viewsbritbiker

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 13:29 - Oct 9 by Oldsmoker

Many moons ago I got 4 numbers + 1 lucky star.
Woooh!
£71 and 'kin 20 pence.
That's why I don't do the Euromillions anymore - peanuts for anything other than the jackpot.
I reckon the 172m winner will spend 20m on security over the rest of their life.
When Lotto has to be won and no-one wins the jackpot they split it over all the wins so 3 numbers (£30) became £125 for me about 3 months ago.

Does appear that most of the big roll overs end up being won by UK 'gamblers'. Maybe were spending far more on lotto type games than our european friends.

£170 million is crazy. I think you would end up being paranoid about kids being kidnapped etc.

It may be boring by would prefer there to have been 170 million pound winners. Thst could improve the lives of so many families
£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 18:10 - Oct 9 with 1460 viewsclive_baker

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 18:03 - Oct 9 by britbiker

Does appear that most of the big roll overs end up being won by UK 'gamblers'. Maybe were spending far more on lotto type games than our european friends.

£170 million is crazy. I think you would end up being paranoid about kids being kidnapped etc.

It may be boring by would prefer there to have been 170 million pound winners. Thst could improve the lives of so many families

I guess you could argue that if the top prize was £1m, albeit 170 chances to win one of them, there wouldn’t be the demand for tickets so the prize fund would be lower. £170m is a mad headline, the website crashed yesterday such was the demand for a ticket. I agree its a stupid number, I think it could be a blessing and curse. Hopefully the winner has some privacy*, but no doubt Euromillions will want to roll them out with a picture holding a massive cheque.

*unless it’s a relative of mine, in which case feck their privacy I want to know about it ASAP.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 13:15 - Oct 10 with 1341 viewsbritbiker

£170million jackpot won in the UK. on 18:10 - Oct 9 by clive_baker

I guess you could argue that if the top prize was £1m, albeit 170 chances to win one of them, there wouldn’t be the demand for tickets so the prize fund would be lower. £170m is a mad headline, the website crashed yesterday such was the demand for a ticket. I agree its a stupid number, I think it could be a blessing and curse. Hopefully the winner has some privacy*, but no doubt Euromillions will want to roll them out with a picture holding a massive cheque.

*unless it’s a relative of mine, in which case feck their privacy I want to know about it ASAP.

If its a relative I have a feeling that you would notice even if they have ticked the anonymous box.

Trying to play down moving into a castle with a moat for security might be a give away.

I suppose you could blow it on buying two international footballers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024