Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Little bit of armchair scouting last night 18:47 - Oct 9 with 937 viewswkj

Smith of Cheltenham and Kemp of WH U21 put in a good shift last night. Certainly would be wanting to send some scouts out for these players, particularly Kemp for a future loan as he can play both wings and seemed to read the game really well.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Little bit of armchair scouting last night on 09:51 - Oct 10 with 783 viewsSwansea_Blue

I like this competition. It gives fringe and youth players a chance to shine in the spotlight (albeit a very small spotlight). You get to see players you wouldn't normally see except in reserve games, but in a more competitive environment. Don't know anything about those two, but keep up the good work!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Little bit of armchair scouting last night on 10:47 - Oct 10 with 750 viewswkj

Little bit of armchair scouting last night on 09:51 - Oct 10 by Swansea_Blue

I like this competition. It gives fringe and youth players a chance to shine in the spotlight (albeit a very small spotlight). You get to see players you wouldn't normally see except in reserve games, but in a more competitive environment. Don't know anything about those two, but keep up the good work!

If the EFL weren't so heavy handed with sanctions over squad selection, and if it was a straight knockout competition, I might tolerate it more, but i just cant seem to be inspired by it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024