Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that were good, but not any more 11:27 - Oct 10 with 7069 viewswkj

Had a penguin today as part of lunch (we have no kitchen right now, so we're basically on packed lunch food for a few days). These are terrible vs what they once were. I know as time goes by they tweak recipes to cost cut in order to slow the effects of inflation on their price point but there is no way I should have just had a biscuit instead this time.

Please add to the list of things you feel qualify under the subject line so we can "have this discussion once again"
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 11:28]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Things that were good, but not any more on 11:31 - Oct 10 with 3529 viewshomer_123

Life.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Things that were good, but not any more on 11:33 - Oct 10 with 3517 viewswkj

Things that were good, but not any more on 11:31 - Oct 10 by homer_123

Life.

Clearly you need to watch friends.

Crybaby

Things that were good, but not any more on 11:36 - Oct 10 with 3499 viewschicoazul

The TWTD message board discourse.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Things that were good, but not any more on 11:37 - Oct 10 with 3499 viewswkj

Things that were good, but not any more on 11:36 - Oct 10 by chicoazul

The TWTD message board discourse.

Crybaby

Things that were good, but not any more on 11:52 - Oct 10 with 3460 viewscleaner

Flash Multi-Sufrace & Floor Cleaner. Cleaner thinks it's really thin and only a nice smelling water. Cleaner has to just spend his day scrubbing and scrubbing and no time buffing on Cleaner's favourite machine.
Things that were good, but not any more on 11:53 - Oct 10 with 3453 viewsMachoMan_RandySavage

Hulk Hogan. Ooooh yeahhhh!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!

Things that were good, but not any more on 11:56 - Oct 10 with 3441 viewsSikamikanico

The Labour Party
Things that were good, but not any more on 11:56 - Oct 10 with 3438 viewsKieran_Knows

Ipswich Town Football Club.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:04 - Oct 10 with 3402 viewsCoastalblue

My left knee.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:10 - Oct 10 with 3385 viewsSuperblue95

Lucozade
The Simpsons
Man United
My weight

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:11 - Oct 10 with 3384 viewsbritbiker

Wagon wheels. Used to be the size of real wagon wheels, now you can use them as a tasty shirt button.

Crisps. If there they reduce them anymore they will have to change the name to the singular 'crisp'.

Two pack resin tins (used for car bodywork or woodwork repairs). Just opened a tin and the thing is virtually empty. The tin is five times the size needed for the pathetic blob of resin at the bottom.
Things that were good, but not any more on 12:12 - Oct 10 with 3379 viewswkj

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:10 - Oct 10 by Superblue95

Lucozade
The Simpsons
Man United
My weight

I watched The Simpsons the other day and didn't find it bad, but didn't find it that good either. It just seems to be pretty flat and tired now.

Crybaby

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:12 - Oct 10 with 3373 viewsbritbiker

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:04 - Oct 10 by Coastalblue

My left knee.

Both my knees, my eyes and lungs. Apart from that I just had a brilliant over 50s health check.
Things that were good, but not any more on 12:15 - Oct 10 with 3363 viewsSuperblue95

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:12 - Oct 10 by wkj

I watched The Simpsons the other day and didn't find it bad, but didn't find it that good either. It just seems to be pretty flat and tired now.

Newer Simpsons to me always feel like they are almost trying to model themselves on Family Guy. Which is odd considering Family Guy doesn’t even come close to being as good as vintage Simpsons

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:16 - Oct 10 with 3360 viewsBiGDonnie

I've literally just eaten a penguin and thought it was delightful.

The biscuit part crumbled delightfully while the creamy part was like chocolate silk.

Not sure what you're on about lad!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:23 - Oct 10 with 3348 viewswkj

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:16 - Oct 10 by BiGDonnie

I've literally just eaten a penguin and thought it was delightful.

The biscuit part crumbled delightfully while the creamy part was like chocolate silk.

Not sure what you're on about lad!

Chocolate silk? We all have our fetishes I suppose, but the fact you'd have one for Killroy surprises me.

Crybaby

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:36 - Oct 10 with 3320 viewsSouperJim

Pickled Onion Monster Munch. Used to be so powerful, they would strip a layer of skin off the roof of your mouth. Can barely taste them these days.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:48 - Oct 10 with 3288 viewsNthQldITFC

Mank wags

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:49 - Oct 10 with 3284 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Erections.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:50 - Oct 10 with 3275 viewsSouperJim

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:48 - Oct 10 by NthQldITFC

Mank wags

Colleen Rooney seems to still entertain?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:50 - Oct 10 with 3273 viewskinnockers

Things that were good, but not any more on 11:56 - Oct 10 by Sikamikanico

The Labour Party

Couldn't agree with you more. In my opinion, the party was at its peak between 1983 and 1992.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:51 - Oct 10 with 3269 viewsKeanos_Monkey

Supporting Town
Things that were good, but not any more on 12:56 - Oct 10 with 3237 viewsDanTheMan

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:12 - Oct 10 by wkj

There's someone who did an incredibly thorough review of how The Simpsons morphed into "Zombie Simpsons"

https://deadhomersociety.com/zombiesimpsons/zs1/

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:57 - Oct 10 with 3230 viewsPJH

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:50 - Oct 10 by kinnockers

Couldn't agree with you more. In my opinion, the party was at its peak between 1983 and 1992.

I mostly lost interest in politics when Labour lost that 1992 General Election.
Things that were good, but not any more on 12:57 - Oct 10 with 3230 viewsSikamikanico

Things that were good, but not any more on 12:50 - Oct 10 by kinnockers

Such a shame a party's peak was a time they couldn't oust the Tories.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024