Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... 15:00 - Oct 10 with 2190 viewsITFC_Forever

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/felixstowe-pier-beach-huts-dogging-reports-1-

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 15:15 - Oct 10 with 2150 viewsfactual_blue

This will have been a dress rehearsal by the local authority for the anticipated surge in dogging post-brexit.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:07 - Oct 10 with 2087 viewsITFC_Forever

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 15:15 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

This will have been a dress rehearsal by the local authority for the anticipated surge in dogging post-brexit.

Sounds like the rides have improved.

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:08 - Oct 10 with 2086 viewshoppy

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:07 - Oct 10 by ITFC_Forever

But the slots probably haven't...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:11 - Oct 10 with 2074 viewsOldsmoker

Not guilty m'lud, I was at a dogging site on the other side of the country at the time.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:11 - Oct 10 with 2084 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Saw the Facebook post this article is in relation to, and I’m fairly sure it was a spoof...

Good old Archant

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:12 - Oct 10 with 2073 viewsSouperJim

Nice of them to advertise on-line, reckon there'll be 50 of us tonight. Bring your wellies.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:15 - Oct 10 with 2066 viewswkj

Question is, does this go best before, during or after playing the 2p machines. I suppose during could lead to a bigger payday.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:26 - Oct 10 with 2051 viewsReuser_is_God

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:11 - Oct 10 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Saw the Facebook post this article is in relation to, and I’m fairly sure it was a spoof...

Good old Archant

'The dog walker also suggested the doggers use one of the town's hotels for their antics.'

Doesn't this defeat the object of dogging?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:34 - Oct 10 with 2031 viewsEastTownBlue

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:11 - Oct 10 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Good old Archant

As we all know on here, Archant don’t publish articles based on spoof internet posts.
Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:36 - Oct 10 with 2023 viewswkj

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:26 - Oct 10 by Reuser_is_God

'The dog walker also suggested the doggers use one of the town's hotels for their antics.'

Dunno, some of the Felixstowe hotels might as well be part of the wilderness

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:39 - Oct 10 with 2006 viewsITFC_Forever

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:36 - Oct 10 by wkj

Dunno, some of the Felixstowe hotels might as well be part of the wilderness

A Felixstowe hotel or a beach hut. It's a close call to be honest....

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:45 - Oct 10 with 1990 viewsNthQldITFC

'...and one very large lady with two men in a car in the car park behind'

Is that a euphemism I'm unfamiliar with?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:48 - Oct 10 with 1975 viewsNthQldITFC

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:12 - Oct 10 by SouperJim

Nice of them to advertise on-line, reckon there'll be 50 of us tonight. Bring your wellies.

This isn't Wales, for feck's sake, or NZ.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 18:28 - Oct 10 with 1859 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:26 - Oct 10 by Reuser_is_God

Someone knows an awful lot about dogging...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 18:35 - Oct 10 with 1831 viewsbritbiker

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 16:07 - Oct 10 by ITFC_Forever

Isn't that also a well known crabbing area?
Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 19:12 - Oct 10 with 1793 viewsSwansea_Blue

Me thinks the “dog walker” doth protest too much

https://m.facebook.com/PeterKayClips/videos/1157812600936171/

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 20:06 - Oct 10 with 1732 viewsbadadski

Felixstowe has increased its range of leisure activities by the sounds of it.... on 19:12 - Oct 10 by Swansea_Blue

Me thinks the “dog walker” doth protest too much

https://m.facebook.com/PeterKayClips/videos/1157812600936171/

New activity otherwise known as "Hut Dogging." Hold the pickle and Mayo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024