Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vloggers beef 10:19 - Oct 11 with 11182 viewsTrueBlueLikeKevinBru

Anyone see Alex griffin call Ipswich fanzone average?
Vloggers beef on 10:21 - Oct 11 with 4051 viewsfooters

"Average"? Isn't that a compliment?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Vloggers beef on 10:23 - Oct 11 with 4040 viewsKieran_Knows

Pot, kettle, black.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Vloggers beef on 10:24 - Oct 11 with 4023 viewsartsbossbeard

Isn't being a vlogger just for kids & Americans?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Vloggers beef on 10:32 - Oct 11 with 3989 viewsfactual_blue

I'm not sure I care. I don't even know who Alex Griffin is.

Or is he that chap who used to run the british nazi party?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Vloggers beef on 10:35 - Oct 11 with 3963 viewsfooters

Vloggers beef on 10:32 - Oct 11 by factual_blue

I'm not sure I care. I don't even know who Alex Griffin is.

Or is he that chap who used to run the british nazi party?

Always a good excuse to bring up this old favourite...

Vloggers beef on 10:39 - Oct 11 with 3943 viewsHerbivore

Vloggers beef on 10:24 - Oct 11 by artsbossbeard

Isn't being a vlogger just for kids & Americans?

Remarkably you can actually make a career out of being a below average div filming themselves and putting it on YouTube. The modern world is a scary place.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Vloggers beef on 10:41 - Oct 11 with 3929 viewsfooters

Vloggers beef on 10:39 - Oct 11 by Herbivore

Remarkably you can actually make a career out of being a below average div filming themselves and putting it on YouTube. The modern world is a scary place.

A girl who was in my class at school is now a multi-millionaire from make-up videos. I had no idea about this until I saw her face on the side of a bus.

Weird world, man.

Vloggers beef on 10:44 - Oct 11 with 3899 viewsartsbossbeard

Vloggers beef on 10:41 - Oct 11 by footers

A girl who was in my class at school is now a multi-millionaire from make-up videos. I had no idea about this until I saw her face on the side of a bus.

Weird world, man.

Theatrical make up or girls tricking us blokes into liking them more type make up?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Login to get fewer ads

Vloggers beef on 10:46 - Oct 11 with 3889 viewsfooters

Vloggers beef on 10:44 - Oct 11 by artsbossbeard

Theatrical make up or girls tricking us blokes into liking them more type make up?

I suspect that if you were to view the demographics of her viewers there would be a fair few 'Male - 50+' in the mix. But if you'd like to get the Cheryl look, ABB, I'd be happy to PM you her channel.

Vloggers beef on 10:48 - Oct 11 with 3863 viewsartsbossbeard

Vloggers beef on 10:46 - Oct 11 by footers

I suspect that if you were to view the demographics of her viewers there would be a fair few 'Male - 50+' in the mix. But if you'd like to get the Cheryl look, ABB, I'd be happy to PM you her channel.

I was going to ask on here about Pilates classes in Ipswich but I'm going to have to save it for another day now.

Just to keep my manly stats up.

Vloggers beef on 10:52 - Oct 11 with 3842 viewsDyland

I don't get the analysis of the Fanzone thing. If you like it you go, if you don't you don't. One bod's meat is another's poison, etc. No one needs to persuade those on the other side of the fence that it's good or bad or average or whatever.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Vloggers beef on 10:57 - Oct 11 with 3799 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Who?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Vloggers beef on 11:03 - Oct 11 with 3768 viewsjaykay

Vloggers beef on 10:39 - Oct 11 by Herbivore

can they making a living out of this ? i just thought it was a hobby for make believe linekers.
every time i enter the fan zone it full off these vloggers tripping over each other. interviewing their div mates. except ben bloom who does a good vlog.
also this young lad

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Vloggers beef on 11:05 - Oct 11 with 3753 viewsartsbossbeard

Vloggers beef on 10:52 - Oct 11 by Dyland

I don't get the analysis of the Fanzone thing. If you like it you go, if you don't you don't. One bod's meat is another's poison, etc. No one needs to persuade those on the other side of the fence that it's good or bad or average or whatever.

This being a vlogger thing looks remarkably easy.

You pick holes in a rather harmless target, then sit back and await their defence then once triggered, you pull apart the reply until both the world and you are bored.

*creates vlog around people ignoring the double yellow lines outside nearby Doctor's surgery*

*sips tea*

Vloggers beef on 11:07 - Oct 11 with 3740 viewswkj

Vlogging is a tough world, only one can hold the title of biggest virgin.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Vloggers beef on 11:07 - Oct 11 with 3744 viewsmonytowbray

Alex Griffin did a whole video about how he was going to rip off my ITFC tattoo. That's my only experience with him.

I like Ashley who does FZ, nice bloke.

As for all the whinging about vloggers, no one's forcing you to watch or partake?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Vloggers beef on 11:08 - Oct 11 with 3725 viewsartsbossbeard

Vloggers beef on 11:07 - Oct 11 by wkj

Vlogging is a tough world, only one can hold the title of biggest virgin.

By law, do you need to quit vlogging once you've seen a girl naked?

Vloggers beef on 11:08 - Oct 11 with 3732 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Vloggers beef on 10:52 - Oct 11 by Dyland

The interview with Norwood is hilarious though.

Fanzone didn't look or sound remotely interested in anything Norwood was saying. Hilariously awkward.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Vloggers beef on 11:08 - Oct 11 with 3721 viewsHerbivore

Vloggers beef on 11:03 - Oct 11 by jaykay

can they making a living out of this ? i just thought it was a hobby for make believe linekers.
every time i enter the fan zone it full off these vloggers tripping over each other. interviewing their div mates. except ben bloom who does a good vlog.
also this young lad

I doubt any of the Town vloggers get enough views to make a living from it. Need to do make up or generally just act like a prick in front of a webcam to really make it big.

Vloggers beef on 11:09 - Oct 11 with 3709 viewswkj

Vloggers beef on 11:07 - Oct 11 by monytowbray

Alex Griffin did a whole video about how he was going to rip off my ITFC tattoo. That's my only experience with him.

As for all the whinging about vloggers, no one's forcing you to watch or partake?

And no one is stopping us from having an opinion either.

Crybaby

Vloggers beef on 11:10 - Oct 11 with 3690 viewswkj

Vloggers beef on 11:08 - Oct 11 by artsbossbeard

By law, do you need to quit vlogging once you've seen a girl naked?

Yes, both that and participating in open mic comedy/poetry nights.

Crybaby

"Why do girls wear make up and perfume?" (n/t) on 11:12 - Oct 11 with 3681 viewsBloots

Vloggers beef on 10:44 - Oct 11 by artsbossbeard

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Vloggers beef on 11:12 - Oct 11 with 3685 viewsHerbivore

Vloggers beef on 11:07 - Oct 11 by monytowbray

I don't think anyone is whinging especially. I don't watch them myself but am aware of the fact that some less than mediocre people doing make up or acting like tits seem to make millions from it, which I find a bit baffling.

"Because they are ugly and they smell" (n/t) on 11:12 - Oct 11 with 3668 viewsBloots

"Why do girls wear make up and perfume?" (n/t) on 11:12 - Oct 11 by Bloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Vloggers beef on 11:13 - Oct 11 with 3663 viewsfooters

Vloggers beef on 11:12 - Oct 11 by Herbivore

I don't think anyone is whinging especially. I don't watch them myself but am aware of the fact that some less than mediocre people doing make up or acting like tits seem to make millions from it, which I find a bit baffling.

To put it into context, the girl in question was also in my Spanish class. She had to ask what 'un paramedico' meant.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024