Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other end of the park to the Wilson thread. 20:05 - Oct 11 with 968 viewscatch74

Assuming all fully fit:
Sears, Keane, Jackson and Norwood
(Folami & Morris)

Would these get us enough goals in the Championship, say we go up!? I guess for lower mid table - yes.

I’d imagine we’d not afford a 15/20 goal a season Championship striker, so we’d be looking at league 1 and below again - so no better than what we have. I’m guessing we stick, unless we can pluck a Waghorn signing out of Scotland/ Europe!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Other end of the park to the Wilson thread. on 22:59 - Oct 11 with 818 viewsrgp1

Our squad is probably larger than a number of championship squads and I feel has more quality than last year. However when it comes to goals last year we disposed the players that had scored 48 of the previous seasons 60 goals! You simply cannot allow that to happen. My guess is that If we get promoted we will probably pick up a couple of strikers with championship experience or possibly fringe strikers from the premier league. The current injuries to folami and Morris may mean another season out on loan. It's worth remembering that they are still both very young.
Other end of the park to the Wilson thread. on 23:17 - Oct 11 with 788 viewsCoco

A fit Keane is a quality footballer and momentum may carry Jackson forward to bigger things. Look at someone like Lyle Taylor who was always a lower league journeyman but had a wonder season at Charlton and now doing it a league higher. They were asking over 8M for him in he summer. I think we run things how we always should've been - nurturing our own and find gems lower down the pyramid who fit our identity.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024