Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 13:43 - Oct 13 with 1922 viewsWickets

10 minutes to go !
Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 13:55 - Oct 13 with 1894 viewsWickets

Good win for Tranmere not quite sure how Coventry failed to score about 6 !!
Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 14:00 - Oct 13 with 1875 viewsMullet

Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 13:55 - Oct 13 by Wickets

Good win for Tranmere not quite sure how Coventry failed to score about 6 !!

That's a good indicator of poor this division is, including our rivals. Tranmere and Wimbledon have opened up some space at the bottom now presumably with their wins?

Also means if we can go to Accrington who are down there and continue to build this margin we will be much better placed for the inevitable slip ups and slumps. Especially important for January when trying to refit the squad with an eye on Championship football.

Not sure why James Collins bobs on to join the celebrations
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 14:02]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 14:07 - Oct 13 with 1832 viewsPJH

Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 14:00 - Oct 13 by Mullet

That's a good indicator of poor this division is, including our rivals. Tranmere and Wimbledon have opened up some space at the bottom now presumably with their wins?

Also means if we can go to Accrington who are down there and continue to build this margin we will be much better placed for the inevitable slip ups and slumps. Especially important for January when trying to refit the squad with an eye on Championship football.

Not sure why James Collins bobs on to join the celebrations
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 14:02]

I honestly do not see why slip ups and slumps should be inevitable.

We may lose a game or two although I do not know where or who to and we might occasionally only get one point from a game but although a slip up is perhaps logical I do not see why a slump should occur.
Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 14:08 - Oct 13 with 1820 viewsMullet

Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 14:07 - Oct 13 by PJH

I honestly do not see why slip ups and slumps should be inevitable.

We may lose a game or two although I do not know where or who to and we might occasionally only get one point from a game but although a slip up is perhaps logical I do not see why a slump should occur.

Because it is the hope that kills us Sir PJH, the hope and march of time.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 14:15 - Oct 13 with 1781 viewsPJH

Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 14:08 - Oct 13 by Mullet

I started the season expecting promotion either automatic or through the playoffs but based on what I have seen so far we should not need to concern ourselves with the playoffs.

Of course it could all go wrong but I see no reason why it will or should.

Might see you at Accrington but I have got a seat for that one.
Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 14:36 - Oct 13 with 1692 viewsblueislander

Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 14:08 - Oct 13 by Mullet

Always look on the bright side eh?
Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 19:22 - Oct 13 with 1218 viewstractorboy1978

Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 14:15 - Oct 13 by PJH

I started the season expecting promotion either automatic or through the playoffs but based on what I have seen so far we should not need to concern ourselves with the playoffs.

Of course it could all go wrong but I see no reason why it will or should.

Might see you at Accrington but I have got a seat for that one.

We are going to kick off next week's game top of the league with 2 games in hand on several of the teams, 3 games in hand on a few. This is after only a quarter of the season and without playing remarkably well. We've been solid and efficient and that sees us as comfortable pace setters.

We will lose eventually I am sure but we aren't going to go on a run of losing games. I can only see us getting better as the season goes on and our squad depth comes into play.
Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 20:06 - Oct 13 with 1115 viewsstrikalite

Coventry 0 Tran. Rov 1 on 19:22 - Oct 13 by tractorboy1978

We are going to kick off next week's game top of the league with 2 games in hand on several of the teams, 3 games in hand on a few. This is after only a quarter of the season and without playing remarkably well. We've been solid and efficient and that sees us as comfortable pace setters.

We will lose eventually I am sure but we aren't going to go on a run of losing games. I can only see us getting better as the season goes on and our squad depth comes into play.

Went to see P'Boro v Lincoln yesterday, it wasn't very good at all, although two well taken goals won it in the second half the standard especially in that final third wasn't anything to have me concerned about as a Town fan..

We mustn't get complacent, but my only slight concern would be an injury to Norwood or Jackson or god help us both, enough in midfield but can easily look light upfront especially if Sears is still out..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024