Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison 15:20 - Oct 14 with 14602 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Excellent news. Hope he suffered.

‘I had hit the jackpot. A 3 year old girl as loyal to me as my dog’. Evil c**t. Suspected that he sexually assaulted 200 kids.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50042406

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:29 - Oct 14 with 4860 viewstractordownsouth

Sounds like an awful human being. However I do find it rather odd that murderers are seen as higher up the chain than paedophiles in prison, as if they have a right to some sort of moral high ground.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:35 - Oct 14 with 4829 viewsMattinLondon

I do agree that he is indeed evil I don’t share some of your sentiment.

1. Don’t lower yourself to saying this like it ‘I hope he suffered’ etc as that is a bit of a Daily Mail ‘tell-it-like-it-is’ thing to say.
2. Prisons are supposed to be places of punishment yet safe and spending what could be decades behind bars is far greater punishment than death.

Life imprisonment should mean life and his crimes were truly horrific but celebrating death is wrong.
Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:41 - Oct 14 with 4789 viewsitfcjoe

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:29 - Oct 14 by tractordownsouth

Sounds like an awful human being. However I do find it rather odd that murderers are seen as higher up the chain than paedophiles in prison, as if they have a right to some sort of moral high ground.

This isn't meant to come across as a "you are too young to realise" post, but I think once you get to an age where you have children it becomes more understandable, especially when you look at the ages of the kids this guy abused - toddlers in some cases (if I have read correctly)

I'm sure a child murderer is even below a paedo in the pecking order, but can see why a hierachy is applied to these things

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:42 - Oct 14 with 4770 viewsJ2BLUE

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:35 - Oct 14 by MattinLondon

1. Don’t lower yourself to saying this like it ‘I hope he suffered’ etc as that is a bit of a Daily Mail ‘tell-it-like-it-is’ thing to say.
2. Prisons are supposed to be places of punishment yet safe and spending what could be decades behind bars is far greater punishment than death.

Life imprisonment should mean life and his crimes were truly horrific but celebrating death is wrong.

He was the definition of oxygen thief. I don't care if I sound Daily Mail (as opposed to the other side of the coin, those terrified of being judged for a rather reasonable comment) but I won't lose any sleep over his death. He was truly evil. Trying to produce a document to guide people how to get away with child abuse is beyond words. He abused people over seven years. If he had a few minutes of terror as he bled out I won't be feeling too sympathetic.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:43 - Oct 14 with 4752 viewsfactual_blue

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:35 - Oct 14 by MattinLondon

I don't accept the description of 'evil' for anybody, as it has the religious connotation of badness coming from some undefined, inexplicable source as though it is an infection. 'Evil' is also just lazy journalism.

Everything can - at least in my opinion - be explained by an individual's upbringing and many other factors. We might not always like the answers, but we shouldn't sweep them away as 'uncomfortable' or 'difficult'.

For example, from what I read, child abusers - both sexual and physical - were likely to have been abused themselves.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:45 - Oct 14 with 4733 viewsitfcjoe

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:42 - Oct 14 by J2BLUE

He was the definition of oxygen thief. I don't care if I sound Daily Mail (as opposed to the other side of the coin, those terrified of being judged for a rather reasonable comment) but I won't lose any sleep over his death. He was truly evil. Trying to produce a document to guide people how to get away with child abuse is beyond words. He abused people over seven years. If he had a few minutes of terror as he bled out I won't be feeling too sympathetic.

How many deaths do you lose sleep over? I don't disagree with the general premise of your point btw

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:45 - Oct 14 with 4724 viewstractordownsouth

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:41 - Oct 14 by itfcjoe

This isn't meant to come across as a "you are too young to realise" post, but I think once you get to an age where you have children it becomes more understandable, especially when you look at the ages of the kids this guy abused - toddlers in some cases (if I have read correctly)

I'm sure a child murderer is even below a paedo in the pecking order, but can see why a hierachy is applied to these things

That’s fair. And yeah, child murderers are the lowest of the low in the prison system.

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:47 - Oct 14 with 4702 viewstractordownsouth

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:42 - Oct 14 by J2BLUE

He’s an utter utter scumbag and for that I think being stabbed was an easy way out. Same reason as why I’m against the death penalty, a long prison sentence is far far worse in my view and the suffering is ended when that person dies.

Login to get fewer ads

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:47 - Oct 14 with 4700 viewsJ2BLUE

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:45 - Oct 14 by itfcjoe

How many deaths do you lose sleep over? I don't disagree with the general premise of your point btw

An expression used without too much thought. Not many.

Truly impaired.

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:56 - Oct 14 with 4628 viewsBiGDonnie

Na F8ck him. I genuinely hope he was in a whole world of pain for as long as possible before he died.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:00 - Oct 14 with 4581 viewsHerbivore

I don't think the poster you're responding to is saying you should feel any sympathy. He's saying it shouldn't be celebrated, which is something quite different. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it either, nor do I feel any sympathy, but I'm not elated as I'm not sure the other inmates - who are likely also inside for pretty awful things if they are in the same prison as him - should be applauded for delivering some sort of justice. He'd have been better off being left to rot.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:05 - Oct 14 with 4523 viewsBlueBadger

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 15:29 - Oct 14 by tractordownsouth

In all fairness, prisons are probably not the sort of place you can expect to find clear moral thinking.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:07 - Oct 14 with 4521 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep. First thing I thought of when seeing the headline is that prisons should be safe, even if there are some vile people in them. The example here is simply lawlessness, and I'm not sure it's in our interests to start celebrating that.

He won't be missed, but that isn't the point.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 16:10]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:18 - Oct 14 with 4465 viewsmonytowbray

The controversial thing with child sex offenders is yes, it's sick and twisted, but also it's a mental illness. No one decides if they're straight, gay, bi, pan or whatever they are in between. I also imagine no paedophile wakes up one morning and decides on their own merit kids are their sexual preference because they feel like it. Granted there's a difference in case when it comes to acting on it or being a straight up sick f*ck (much like any case of rape) but the root cause that leads someone there isn't a choice.

The question is, what the hell do you do about it? I don't believe it's possible to change someone's sexual preference.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 16:19]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:19 - Oct 14 with 4434 viewschicoazul

A very modest celebration at the death of a bad nonce is not wrong.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:20 - Oct 14 with 4413 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:18 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

The controversial thing with child sex offenders is yes, it's sick and twisted, but also it's a mental illness. No one decides if they're straight, gay, bi, pan or whatever they are in between. I also imagine no paedophile wakes up one morning and decides on their own merit kids are their sexual preference because they feel like it. Granted there's a difference in case when it comes to acting on it or being a straight up sick f*ck (much like any case of rape) but the root cause that leads someone there isn't a choice.

The question is, what the hell do you do about it? I don't believe it's possible to change someone's sexual preference.

My friend did you just conflate being gay with being a paedophile?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:22 - Oct 14 with 4388 viewsmonytowbray

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:20 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

My friend did you just conflate being gay with being a paedophile?

Nope.

TWTD never forgets…

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:22 - Oct 14 with 4380 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:22 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

Nope.

No one decides if they're straight, gay, bi, pan or whatever they are in between

I believe you did.

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:23 - Oct 14 with 4358 viewsmonytowbray

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:22 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

No one decides if they're straight, gay, bi, pan or whatever they are in between

I believe you did.

I also compared being straight to being a paedophile. The hint is in the line you literally just quoted. It was a comment on the choice of sexual preference.

Nice try rallying an outrage but no cigar.

TWTD never forgets…

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:25 - Oct 14 with 4345 viewschicoazul

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:23 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

I also compared being straight to being a paedophile. The hint is in the line you literally just quoted. It was a comment on the choice of sexual preference.

Nice try rallying an outrage but no cigar.

So if you "also compared being straight" with being a paedophile, you admit you compared being gay with being a paedophile too. You may want to choose your words more carefully is all I say.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 16:25]

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:26 - Oct 14 with 4332 viewsitfcjoe

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:18 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

I've heard a podcast about someone with it, nothing is healthy with it but repression or effectively castration in reality.

There is never going to be a way to square it and make yourself mentally ok with it, and unlike homosexuality when it was illegal, this is illegal because it involves people who aren't able to give consent and have to be abused for it to be acted upon

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:26 - Oct 14 with 4328 viewsmonytowbray

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:25 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

So if you "also compared being straight" with being a paedophile, you admit you compared being gay with being a paedophile too. You may want to choose your words more carefully is all I say.

And I think you may want to go back to telling people their parents are rubbish. The hoops you are jumping through to dig this point in are non-existent.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 16:37]

TWTD never forgets…

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:26 - Oct 14 with 4326 viewsJ2BLUE

What relevance does that have here? He abused kids over seven years, awarded himself 'Pedopoints' based on his actions and was writing a guide about how to get away with the abuse. There's no straight, gay, bi etc equivalent to those actions.

Maybe some con has just awarded himself 25 Stabbypoints.

Truly impaired.

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:27 - Oct 14 with 4305 viewsSouperJim

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:25 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

Paedophilia is a sexuality. You're looking for offence where there clearly is none. I understood his post perfectly, he's saying you don't choose your sexuality.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:28 - Oct 14 with 4292 viewsmonytowbray

Britain’s worst paedophile found stabbed to death in prison on 16:26 - Oct 14 by itfcjoe

I've heard a podcast about someone with it, nothing is healthy with it but repression or effectively castration in reality.

There is never going to be a way to square it and make yourself mentally ok with it, and unlike homosexuality when it was illegal, this is illegal because it involves people who aren't able to give consent and have to be abused for it to be acted upon

That's the main thing really, consent. A child can't give it. Plus the emotional trauma it causes for the rest of a child's life being exposed to such things at an age when they're not even fully aware what is going on is awful. I know a few people who have been victims of such abuse and it's not a nice thing.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024