Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nowhere near as cool as that gear posted the other day... 15:22 - Oct 14 with 1034 viewsBlue_Order

But they might look smart with a pair of wrap-around sunglasses.

Nowhere near as cool as that gear posted the other day... on 16:21 - Oct 14 with 932 viewsartsbossbeard

Have you got it in yellow with a green trim?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Nowhere near as cool as that gear posted the other day... on 23:33 - Oct 16 with 759 viewswkj

You monster, first my missus, now the respectable curator of the Ipswich Ultras... I'm starting to get a complex that I shouldn't dress myself, unless it is in one of these amazing shirts of course.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 23:36]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nowhere near as cool as that gear posted the other day... on 10:54 - Oct 17 with 615 viewsBlue_Order

Nowhere near as cool as that gear posted the other day... on 23:33 - Oct 16 by wkj

You monster, first my missus, now the respectable curator of the Ipswich Ultras... I'm starting to get a complex that I shouldn't dress myself, unless it is in one of these amazing shirts of course.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 23:36]

Respectable curator 😂

If you buy a polo, I’ll make sure we bring out a range of BA crocs next summer, just for you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024