Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. 20:15 - Oct 14 with 12849 viewsnoggin

Absolute scum.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:47 - Oct 14 with 1628 viewsfooters

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:45 - Oct 14 by DanTheMan

Those videos were pretty bad. Nazi salutes, obviously monkey chants.

Vile.

Errr... Are Bulgarians aware that Slavs were considered untermensch?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:48 - Oct 14 with 1628 viewsnoggin

Vile.

Sadly, I don't think it was just from those lads that got asked to leave.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:48 - Oct 14 with 1640 viewsDyland

Animals. Which is ironic in a sense.

No doubt about it, the pictures and audio show it very clearly.

The Bulgarian manager is also pond scum because if he doesn't condemn it then the whole sorry shower of their governing body is complicit.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:48 - Oct 14 with 1624 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:47 - Oct 14 by m14_blue

That’s what you’re taking from tonight?

Disgusting from the Bulgarians.

Of course it's not what he's taking from tonight.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:48 - Oct 14 with 1625 viewsjimmyvet

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:42 - Oct 14 by Barneycurley

Don't worry the mighty England yobs are used to smashing the eastern Europeans in a good fight.

Oh no their not I forgot the fat overweight fools got a good hiding last time.

WTF are you on about your this is about a large group of racist numb skulls abusing black English footballers or are you condoning that? It’s 2019 FFS grow up man.
Indeed, no two ways about it on 20:49 - Oct 14 with 1627 viewsDyland

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:47 - Oct 14 by wkj

Bulgaria should be facing a suspension from uefa membership, and possibly fifa

They should be banned for at least a year from all international competition. Full stop. There are no mitigating factors.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:50 - Oct 14 with 1604 viewsVic

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:44 - Oct 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

All of the goals have been scored by players with ethnic heritage, for that to continue would be a good response!

But, I support whatever they decide to do.

I think the Bulgarians (not all of them) have already shamed their country on a massive platform.

Ross Barclay ?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:51 - Oct 14 with 1589 viewsGuthrum

Vile.

Indeed.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:51 - Oct 14 with 1588 viewsfooters

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:50 - Oct 14 by Vic

Ross Barclay ?

Yep. Hence the stuff about him being compared to a gorilla.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:53 - Oct 14 with 1568 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:50 - Oct 14 by Vic

Ross Barclay ?

Yes. Ross Barkley.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:55 - Oct 14 with 1553 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:48 - Oct 14 by jimmyvet

WTF are you on about your this is about a large group of racist numb skulls abusing black English footballers or are you condoning that? It’s 2019 FFS grow up man.

Of course he's not condoning it.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:56 - Oct 14 with 1544 viewsGuthrum

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:47 - Oct 14 by footers

If they were bright enough to have learnt any history, they wouldn't be doing those things.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:58 - Oct 14 with 1515 viewsWeWereZombies

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:47 - Oct 14 by footers

It gets complex though, doesn't it? The Bulgarians, Croats and Slovaks were Axis nations during the Second World War.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:00 - Oct 14 with 1494 viewsitfcjoe

I'll leave it to the players actually being abused to decide what is best and support them in that decision

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:00 - Oct 14 with 1485 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:00 - Oct 14 by itfcjoe

I'll leave it to the players actually being abused to decide what is best and support them in that decision

Concurs with what most have said on here.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:01 - Oct 14 with 1475 viewsGuthrum

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:58 - Oct 14 by WeWereZombies

It gets complex though, doesn't it? The Bulgarians, Croats and Slovaks were Axis nations during the Second World War.

Altho in all those cases it was an alliance of convenience to further old, local rivalries.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:01 - Oct 14 with 1474 viewsVic

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:53 - Oct 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Yes. Ross Barkley.

Didn’t know that- but then I ddont take any interest in the premiership

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:06 - Oct 14 with 1436 viewsitfcjoe

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:00 - Oct 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Concurs with what most have said on here.

Yep, first couple of posts didn't though which is what I was replying too

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:06 - Oct 14 with 1426 viewssparks

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:01 - Oct 14 by Vic

Didn’t know that- but then I ddont take any interest in the premiership

Well Uefa arent following theior own protocol.

You walk off, or it continues.

£30k fine I'd guess.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:07 - Oct 14 with 1421 viewsm14_blue

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:00 - Oct 14 by itfcjoe

I’m not sure it’s fair to put that pressure on a few (young) individuals.

Should be up to the FA and Southgate to decide on the best course of action I think. Walking off would be a monumental decision and not one players are likely to take.
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:08 - Oct 14 with 1419 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Didn't know Momentum had a Bulgarian branch.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:09 - Oct 14 with 1405 viewssparks

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:08 - Oct 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

I wouldnt want to be an England fan after the game with a large group of blokes in black hoods, leaving the stadium and presumably lurking nearby.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:09 - Oct 14 with 1401 viewsitfcjoe

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:07 - Oct 14 by m14_blue

I’m not sure it’s fair to put that pressure on a few (young) individuals.

Should be up to the FA and Southgate to decide on the best course of action I think. Walking off would be a monumental decision and not one players are likely to take.

Sorry, by players I mean the squad and management team as a whole

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:09 - Oct 14 with 1399 viewsfooters

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:08 - Oct 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Корбинь

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:10 - Oct 14 with 1394 viewsitfcjoe

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:09 - Oct 14 by sparks

I wouldnt want to be an England fan after the game with a large group of blokes in black hoods, leaving the stadium and presumably lurking nearby.

No, would be heading straight back to the hotel bar if I was there!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024