Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. 20:15 - Oct 14 with 12851 viewsnoggin

Absolute scum.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:11 - Oct 14 with 845 viewsm14_blue

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:09 - Oct 14 by itfcjoe

Sorry, by players I mean the squad and management team as a whole

Ah yes, totally agree.
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:11 - Oct 14 with 846 viewsWeWereZombies

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:01 - Oct 14 by Guthrum

Altho in all those cases it was an alliance of convenience to further old, local rivalries.

There were also ethnic German populations in many Eastern European towns and cities, seen by the Nazis as an advance column for lebensraum.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:11 - Oct 14 with 841 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:01 - Oct 14 by Vic

Didn’t know that- but then I ddont take any interest in the premiership

To be fair it wasnt really a premier league story.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:15 - Oct 14 with 822 viewsGuthrum

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:11 - Oct 14 by WeWereZombies

There were also ethnic German populations in many Eastern European towns and cities, seen by the Nazis as an advance column for lebensraum.

Yes. Just been on holiday to Gdansk, which was a prime example of that in the 1920s and '30s.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:15 - Oct 14 with 820 viewsVic

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:11 - Oct 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be fair it wasnt really a premier league story.

Well there’s one more for you!

I just meant I know nothing about prem players these days.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:16 - Oct 14 with 807 viewsWeWereZombies

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:09 - Oct 14 by footers

Корбинь

Страхотен и скъпо обичан лидер

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:18 - Oct 14 with 792 viewsWeWereZombies

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:15 - Oct 14 by Guthrum

Yes. Just been on holiday to Gdansk, which was a prime example of that in the 1920s and '30s.

Have they got the Second World War museum fully up and running now?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:18 - Oct 14 with 779 viewsfooters

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:16 - Oct 14 by WeWereZombies

Страхотен и скъпо обичан лидер

Ha! I'm surprised that came up on translate! Had to bust out my Cyrillic keyboard for that joke.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:22 - Oct 14 with 750 viewsGuthrum

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:18 - Oct 14 by WeWereZombies

Have they got the Second World War museum fully up and running now?

Yes. I thought it was quite good, well presented. A lot of personal stuff relating to individuals, as much as the broader history. The only furiously nationalistic bit was a video playing on the way out.

Also went to Westerplatte and to the Post Office. Plus the former Lenin Shipyard and to Malbork (Marienburg) Castle.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:26 - Oct 14 with 731 viewsSwansea_Blue

They need the same treatment England got for fan trouble. A 4 year ban covering one whole cycle of the Euros. It’d soon stop. Lack of any significant action just implies FIFA/UEFA couldn’t give a monkey’s.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 21:34]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:27 - Oct 14 with 719 viewsBarneycurley

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:47 - Oct 14 by m14_blue

That’s what you’re taking from tonight?

Disgusting from the Bulgarians.

No it was in response to the comment about the Bulgarian yobs potentially waiting outside

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:28 - Oct 14 with 710 viewsWeWereZombies

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:22 - Oct 14 by Guthrum

Yes. I thought it was quite good, well presented. A lot of personal stuff relating to individuals, as much as the broader history. The only furiously nationalistic bit was a video playing on the way out.

Also went to Westerplatte and to the Post Office. Plus the former Lenin Shipyard and to Malbork (Marienburg) Castle.

I need to go there again, it is a beautiful city centre. Would also recommend the Museum of the Polish Resistance in Warsaw.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:29 - Oct 14 with 710 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Cant wait for UEFA to Do absolutely nothing about it as per.

Useless establishment.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:31 - Oct 14 with 707 viewsFtnfwest

Barmy. I’ve no idea what the three black Bulgarian players must think of it all either
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:31 - Oct 14 with 697 viewsWeWereZombies

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:18 - Oct 14 by footers

Ha! I'm surprised that came up on translate! Had to bust out my Cyrillic keyboard for that joke.

Искаме шест

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:33 - Oct 14 with 687 viewsGuthrum

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:28 - Oct 14 by WeWereZombies

I need to go there again, it is a beautiful city centre. Would also recommend the Museum of the Polish Resistance in Warsaw.

Indeed, it is. We stayed on the edge of the Old Town. Only had a few days, so limited to the local area.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:34 - Oct 14 with 685 viewsfooters

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:31 - Oct 14 by WeWereZombies

Искаме шест

Cедем...

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:34 - Oct 14 with 686 viewsDyland

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:29 - Oct 14 by TRUE_BLUE123

Cant wait for UEFA to Do absolutely nothing about it as per.

Useless establishment.

Not sure that will be the case this time. UEFA will come under more serious pressure after this. There are really no mitigating circumstances here whatsoever, and the only way you force nations to legislate and force racists out of the stadiums is ban the local governing bodies.

I can't imagine Bulgaria make UEFA or FIFA than much money relatively either, and unless there's a load of bent dealings I reckon they'll be playing for a while behind closed doors at the very least. Obviously an international ban would be better.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:36 - Oct 14 with 672 viewsBent_double

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:26 - Oct 14 by Swansea_Blue

They need the same treatment England got for fan trouble. A 4 year ban covering one whole cycle of the Euros. It’d soon stop. Lack of any significant action just implies FIFA/UEFA couldn’t give a monkey’s.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 21:34]

Would it? I'm not so sure, those ignorant racists cannot be educated, they would still be back in 4 years time to do it again.

Maybe just a permanent ban on home fans until they can prove the problem has been eradicated.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:38 - Oct 14 with 661 viewsWeWereZombies

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:34 - Oct 14 by footers

Cедем...

притежание 28/72

Кадри 4/15

На прицел 2/10

ъглов 2/2

фалове 5/8

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:40 - Oct 14 with 652 viewsfooters

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:38 - Oct 14 by WeWereZombies

притежание 28/72

Кадри 4/15

На прицел 2/10

ъглов 2/2

фалове 5/8

And to think my Bulgarian housemate still doesn't know who Bontcho is and here we are wittering away in Bulgarian. Disgusting if you think about it.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:41 - Oct 14 with 649 viewssparks

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:34 - Oct 14 by Dyland

Not sure that will be the case this time. UEFA will come under more serious pressure after this. There are really no mitigating circumstances here whatsoever, and the only way you force nations to legislate and force racists out of the stadiums is ban the local governing bodies.

I can't imagine Bulgaria make UEFA or FIFA than much money relatively either, and unless there's a load of bent dealings I reckon they'll be playing for a while behind closed doors at the very least. Obviously an international ban would be better.

30k fine.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:41 - Oct 14 with 651 viewsDyland

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:36 - Oct 14 by Bent_double

Would it? I'm not so sure, those ignorant racists cannot be educated, they would still be back in 4 years time to do it again.

Maybe just a permanent ban on home fans until they can prove the problem has been eradicated.

It works.

There are plenty of racist planks in the UK and it would be hypocritical to suggest Bulgaria is more backwards. The difference is we have legislated so that clubs and the FA can't afford to let it continue, and slowly by surely it's been buried, at least in stadiums. Not eradicated, note. And obviously still pernicious in society at large, in pretty much every country.

lolllers (n/t) on 21:41 - Oct 14 with 648 viewsDyland

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:41 - Oct 14 by sparks

30k fine.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:43 - Oct 14 with 640 viewssparks

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:41 - Oct 14 by Dyland

It works.

There are plenty of racist planks in the UK and it would be hypocritical to suggest Bulgaria is more backwards. The difference is we have legislated so that clubs and the FA can't afford to let it continue, and slowly by surely it's been buried, at least in stadiums. Not eradicated, note. And obviously still pernicious in society at large, in pretty much every country.

No. Bulgaria IS more backwards.

They have not had the same multiculturalism we have had over a prolonged period. Social attitudes on this appear to be closer to the 1980s.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024