Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. 20:15 - Oct 14 with 12817 viewsnoggin

Absolute scum.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 06:38 - Oct 15 with 1703 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

You know what would probably have the biggest impact on stopping this. If there was a widespread (social media) unofficial campaign to stop buying any products made in Bulgaria. Let the Bulgarian government feel the pain and take some responsibility.

Poll: would you rather

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 07:45 - Oct 15 with 1658 viewsGaryCooper

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 06:38 - Oct 15 by LegendofthePhoenix

You know what would probably have the biggest impact on stopping this. If there was a widespread (social media) unofficial campaign to stop buying any products made in Bulgaria. Let the Bulgarian government feel the pain and take some responsibility.

A real longshot I know but what about some far reaching agreement that would somehow stop the free movement of the Bulgarian people into the UK?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 07:55 - Oct 15 with 1646 viewsHerbivore

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 07:45 - Oct 15 by GaryCooper

A real longshot I know but what about some far reaching agreement that would somehow stop the free movement of the Bulgarian people into the UK?

Yes, because what really helps countries to be more open and less bigoted is to make them more insular.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 08:07 - Oct 15 with 1622 viewsPinewoodblue

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 06:38 - Oct 15 by LegendofthePhoenix

Without resorting to Google name something you purchased in last six months which was made in Bulgaria.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 08:09 - Oct 15 with 1615 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 08:07 - Oct 15 by Pinewoodblue

Without resorting to Google name something you purchased in last six months which was made in Bulgaria.

A low waged cleaner/gardener?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 08:19 - Oct 15 with 1607 viewsChurchman

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:54 - Oct 14 by WeWereZombies

A history teacher I used to know would have said Athens and Sparta but I insist you cannot consider them due to slavery. During the Second World War the United Kingdom declared was on Finland, solely because the Finns had allied themselves with Nazi Germany in order to resist the Soviet Union. I don't think we actually attacked Finland, we had enough on our plate at the time...and as the Finns were making a very decent fist of keeping Russia at bay it might have been a bit strength sapping to have had a go at them.

The Finnish Russian war was a kind of two stage affair. Russia made a basic territory grab in Nov 1939, having got a taste for it after consuming a bit of Poland when the Germans invaded in Sept 1939 in what was called the Winter War. The Finns resisted heroically killing 1000s of Russians. Britain supported the Finns, though not materially. It ended 3 months later when Russia’s weight of numbers told.

When Adolf invaded Russia in June 41, the Finns saw a chance to get their territory back and were supported by the Germans with men and material. The UK had to support Russia against Adolf this time round though had no means whatsoever to attack Finland, though you could say that by supporting Russia with supplies was indirectly contributing. The second Russia Finland war ended in 1944.
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 08:34 - Oct 15 with 1589 viewsGaryCooper

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 07:55 - Oct 15 by Herbivore

Yes, because what really helps countries to be more open and less bigoted is to make them more insular.

Oh FFS, it was a gentle reply to the post above it, are you completely untouched by irony?

Keep to the daily screaming and whining it is your longest suit.
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 08:40 - Oct 15 with 1574 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 08:07 - Oct 15 by Pinewoodblue

Wine. Also jam, but not in last 6 months. However, I'm organising a golf trip for a group of 20, and my top destination was Thracian Cliffs on the Black Sea coast. Some of the group are mixed race (aren't we all somewhere in our heritage?) and I just don't want there to be any risk of racism. So Thracian Cliffs is now off the list, and will look at Portugal instead.

Poll: would you rather

Login to get fewer ads

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 08:45 - Oct 15 with 1566 viewsHerbivore

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 08:34 - Oct 15 by GaryCooper

Oh FFS, it was a gentle reply to the post above it, are you completely untouched by irony?

Jeez, you seem to be one of those snowflakes I've heard so much about.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 09:00 - Oct 15 with 1542 viewsGaryCooper

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 08:45 - Oct 15 by Herbivore

Jeez, you seem to be one of those snowflakes I've heard so much about.

Chortle, keep your guard up when going backwards champ.
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 09:10 - Oct 15 with 1521 viewsfooters

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 08:34 - Oct 15 by GaryCooper

You don't seem to know what irony is. Or humour for that matter.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 09:11 - Oct 15 with 1517 viewsHerbivore

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 09:10 - Oct 15 by footers

You don't seem to know what irony is. Or humour for that matter.

This one seems very gammony.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 09:12 - Oct 15 with 1516 viewssolemio

Now, now, children. Play nicely please.
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 09:47 - Oct 15 with 1481 viewschicoazul

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 21:56 - Oct 14 by footers

Especially with this nutter on their side!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimo_Koivunen

Imagine taking so much speed you could eat a raw sparrow. Puts Ozzy's antics to shame.

Thank you for learnin' me something new, mister.

Alpha.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 09:51 - Oct 15 with 1474 viewsfooters

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 09:47 - Oct 15 by chicoazul

Alpha.

But... but he took drugs, chickers!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 12:57 - Oct 15 with 1410 viewsBlueBadger

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 07:55 - Oct 15 by Herbivore

Look how much more welcoming we've become as a nation since 2016!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 16:57 - Oct 15 with 1368 viewsWeWereZombies

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 09:51 - Oct 15 by footers

But... but he took drugs, chickers!

Class A ones at that:

https://www.drugwise.org.uk/methamphetamine/

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024