Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings 22:02 - Oct 14 with 3399 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 22:26 - Oct 14 with 3137 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Mings very articulate after the game. Very positive interview, not letting the morons ruin his proud moment.

Winner on all levels tonight.

(I have to admit, I didn't think he was cut out for championship football in his first few matches for us!).
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 22:26]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 23:09 - Oct 14 with 2926 viewsBlueBadger

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 22:26 - Oct 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Mings very articulate after the game. Very positive interview, not letting the morons ruin his proud moment.

Winner on all levels tonight.

(I have to admit, I didn't think he was cut out for championship football in his first few matches for us!).
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 22:26]

Mings has always been a class act both on and off pitch. I never understood why people on here used to swear blind that he was 'too big for his boots'.

Actually I DO know why they thought that, but let's not get into that...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 23:14 - Oct 14 with 2886 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 23:09 - Oct 14 by BlueBadger

Mings has always been a class act both on and off pitch. I never understood why people on here used to swear blind that he was 'too big for his boots'.

Was it cos his boots were too small?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 03:28 - Oct 15 with 2646 viewsIllinoisblue

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 23:09 - Oct 14 by BlueBadger

Who was doing that?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 04:19 - Oct 15 with 2621 viewswitchdoctor

well If you DO know, why don’t you share it with the group?
This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 06:16 - Oct 15 with 2534 viewsSwailsey

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 03:28 - Oct 15 by Illinoisblue

Who was doing that?

Lots of people were to be fair.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 08:46 - Oct 15 with 2226 viewsBryanPlug

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 04:19 - Oct 15 by witchdoctor

well If you DO know, why don’t you share it with the group?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 09:27 - Oct 15 with 2103 viewsTractorWood

I heard a few Villa fans at the start of the season say that Ming's was excellent value in today's market.

They are being proved very correct. He seems a lovely chap, deserves all the plaudits on and off the pitch. He was remarkably composed in last night's interview. An excellent role model.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 9:29]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 11:10 - Oct 15 with 1862 viewswitchdoctor

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 08:46 - Oct 15 by BryanPlug

indeed..but why not come out and say that instead of making a snidey inference?
This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 11:37 - Oct 15 with 1801 viewsBigManBlue

Poor opposition admittedly but he just seems to step up his game every time he movesup a level (which is even more impressive given his injury interruptions). Better option than Keane in my eyes, think he deserves a good run in the England shirt now.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 11:39 - Oct 15 with 1796 viewsBluefish

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 11:10 - Oct 15 by witchdoctor

I think he enjoys the section of our support that get strangely angry and defensive over it. You know the sort

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 12:18 - Oct 15 with 1692 viewsBryanPlug

This Villa fan has just posted this hot take on Mings on 11:10 - Oct 15 by witchdoctor

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024