Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't decide if this is... 16:51 - Oct 15 with 1010 viewsBlueBadger

...a massive dick move or a stroke of genius.

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/frustrated-school-head-uses-pupils-342

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I can't decide if this is... on 17:00 - Oct 15 with 953 viewswkj

More protests? Shouldnt they be in school instead of bunking off?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 17:00]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I can't decide if this is... on 17:01 - Oct 15 with 948 viewsSikamikanico

I can't decide if this is... on 17:00 - Oct 15 by wkj

More protests? Shouldnt they be in school instead of bunking off?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 17:00]

I assume that they must be protesting at home time otherwise there wouldn't be any point as the parents would not be there.
I can't decide if this is... on 17:03 - Oct 15 with 933 viewsSwansea_Blue

We have the same problem outside our school. I've come to the conclusion a lot of people are lazy and selfish. I don't think there's any saving them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I can't decide if this is... on 17:05 - Oct 15 with 924 viewswkj

I can't decide if this is... on 17:01 - Oct 15 by Sikamikanico

I assume that they must be protesting at home time otherwise there wouldn't be any point as the parents would not be there.

Oh, I don't disagree, I thought I would get that line out early to save someone the effort of dribbling out some sort of w*nk later.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I can't decide if this is... on 17:18 - Oct 15 with 890 viewsBlueBadger

I can't decide if this is... on 17:03 - Oct 15 by Swansea_Blue

We have the same problem outside our school. I've come to the conclusion a lot of people are lazy and selfish. I don't think there's any saving them.

I finish nights around 830 in the morning and have to pass two schools on my way home. It never ceases to astonish me the selfishness, laziness and incompetence of nearly everyone on the school run at these schools.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I can't decide if this is... on 17:18 - Oct 15 with 885 viewshampstead_blue

Pester power is nothing new. Great to see it used for a good cause.

Love it.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I can't decide if this is... on 17:25 - Oct 15 with 867 viewsGeoffSentence

I can't decide if this is... on 17:03 - Oct 15 by Swansea_Blue

Yes. Yes they are.

And it was no surprise to me that it was that lardarse Eric Pickles who was trying to weaken parking regulations.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I can't decide if this is... on 17:27 - Oct 15 with 863 viewsBlueBadger

I can't decide if this is... on 17:25 - Oct 15 by GeoffSentence

Yes. Yes they are.

And it was no surprise to me that it was that lardarse Eric Pickles who was trying to weaken parking regulations.

A drinking associate of mine has connections within the Essex tory party. Apparently Pickles is one of the most dislikeable people in the tory party. Which, considering he's also met Michael Gove and Priti Patel is quite the achievement.

Login to get fewer ads

I can't decide if this is... on 17:37 - Oct 15 with 842 viewsfactual_blue

I can't decide if this is... on 17:18 - Oct 15 by BlueBadger

I finish nights around 830 in the morning and have to pass two schools on my way home. It never ceases to astonish me the selfishness, laziness and incompetence of nearly everyone on the school run at these schools.

Where's HarryfromBath? I want to pitch him my idea for a book: The Highway Code For School Run Parents.

It will consist of 100 blank pages.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I can't decide if this is... on 17:43 - Oct 15 with 817 viewsfactual_blue

I can't decide if this is... on 17:27 - Oct 15 by BlueBadger

A drinking associate of mine has connections within the Essex tory party. Apparently Pickles is one of the most dislikeable people in the tory party. Which, considering he's also met Michael Gove and Priti Patel is quite the achievement.

I have always liked the observation that he is always known Eric Pickles because Mr Pickles is clearly the name of a cat.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 17:47]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024