Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it looks like... 17:48 - Oct 15 with 1270 viewschicoazul

...there will be a deal with the EU, Corbyn and Sturgeon both face insurgencies from disgruntled fellow travellers, and the DUP seem to be decided to work with Boris.

Maybe it's all falling into place for him. Given he is an enlightened modern soppy liberal I am sure this will be good news to practically everyone on here.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So it looks like... on 18:12 - Oct 15 with 1194 viewsGlasgowBlue

You’ve upset your “mate” Herbivore.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So it looks like... on 18:19 - Oct 15 with 1168 viewsbluejacko

But he doesn’t want a deal does he?
So it looks like... on 18:20 - Oct 15 with 1157 viewslowhouseblue

since others have placed significance on it falling, everyone will be pleased to know that sterling is rising.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

So it looks like... on 18:29 - Oct 15 with 1126 viewschicoazul

So it looks like... on 18:12 - Oct 15 by GlasgowBlue

You’ve upset your “mate” Herbivore.

Who?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

So it looks like... on 18:47 - Oct 15 with 1074 viewsSwansea_Blue

So it looks like... on 18:19 - Oct 15 by bluejacko

No he doesn't. He (& Cummings) hadn't planned for this - they were forced into it by the recent Supreme and Scottish court cases.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So it looks like... on 18:51 - Oct 15 with 1052 viewschicoazul

So many people say, and yet.

So it looks like... on 19:43 - Oct 15 with 961 viewsGuthrum

Johnson? Yes, he would happily take a deal if it allows him to: A) Say he's responsible for taking us out of the EU; and B) Save his career.

All this about No Deal seems mostly to have been a wild attempt at brinkmanship, trying to force the EU and parliament to play his game. However, he used his cards extremely badly and has been forced to compromise a lot more than perhaps he wanted. Maybe he always did want to compromise, but was driven down a more confontational path by Cummings.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024