Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. 21:22 - Oct 15 with 1588 viewsBlueBadger

..this could be quite funny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 21:23 - Oct 15 with 1568 viewsMVBlue

???

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 22:54 - Oct 15 with 1461 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Surely not as obsessed as you about Roy Keane and all things Roy Keane.

Us being top of the league stops you though from repeating about IMPROVED PERFORMANCES.
Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 23:06 - Oct 15 with 1435 viewsSuperblue95

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 22:54 - Oct 15 by Mach_foreignBlue

Us being top of the league stops you though from repeating about IMPROVED PERFORMANCES.

Surely us being top of the league is evidence of improved performances.

We’ve gone from losing 2-0 to tapping it nicely round midfield and losing 2-0 to now winning games. The process is complete

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 23:25 - Oct 15 with 1425 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 23:06 - Oct 15 by Superblue95

Surely us being top of the league is evidence of improved performances.

We’ve gone from losing 2-0 to tapping it nicely round midfield and losing 2-0 to now winning games. The process is complete

Explain that to BlueBadger who can't mock Lambert and any pro-Lambert fans any longer by using 'improved performances' in his usual ironic way. He'll probably need new Roy Keane thread to repeat for the 5 235th time the same old tedious stuff.
Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 23:59 - Oct 15 with 1358 viewsBlueBadger

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 23:25 - Oct 15 by Mach_foreignBlue

Explain that to BlueBadger who can't mock Lambert and any pro-Lambert fans any longer by using 'improved performances' in his usual ironic way. He'll probably need new Roy Keane thread to repeat for the 5 235th time the same old tedious stuff.

Losing spinelessly is still losing spinelessly, regardless of how nicely we tap the ball about in midfield for 20 minutes or so. That's why I took the piss last season because WE STILL LOST LOTS despite our allegedly 'improved' performances under Lambert. I've said all summer that I'm mor ethan happy for him to prove me wrong and, thus far he's doing a decent job of it, hence the lack of Deeply Hilarious jokes about How Enjoyable Losing Is Now. I still have my reservations about Lambert's long-term competence but it's fair to say he's doing it, right now and time will tell if my reservations are justified or not.
He certainly didn't deserve the cult following he achieved in some quarters last season though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 00:01 - Oct 16 with 1355 viewsBlueBadger

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 21:23 - Oct 15 by MVBlue

???

Don't mind me, it's been a difficult day and there may have been some mental fly-tipping going on with the OP.
But not as difficult as it appears to have been for Mach.

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 00:04 - Oct 16 with 1354 viewsBlueBadger

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 22:54 - Oct 15 by Mach_foreignBlue

Roy Keane is basically responsible for us being top of the third division(last seen by Ipswich supporters over 50 years ago), given that his wilful spunking of millions of pounds on the likes of Lee Martin and Tamas Priskin essentially destroyed any inclination on the part of our owner to actually fund his team.

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 00:30 - Oct 16 with 1316 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 00:04 - Oct 16 by BlueBadger

Roy Keane is basically responsible for us being top of the third division(last seen by Ipswich supporters over 50 years ago), given that his wilful spunking of millions of pounds on the likes of Lee Martin and Tamas Priskin essentially destroyed any inclination on the part of our owner to actually fund his team.

No, it's not Keane but you are very repetitive. All of that had started under Magilton who himself wasted loads of money, Keane continued that trend and was just poor (and as sick and self-obsessed as mccarthy) and Jewell made a total devastation and ruin. It's the latter who is mainly responsible for the disaster as his additions were calamitous and he wasted loads of cash on dads army/short term loans/quick fixes.

[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 0:33]
Login to get fewer ads

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 08:20 - Oct 16 with 1156 viewsBluefish

Mach do you have have some some of alert that goes off everytime a post is made about Mick? It seems to be the only threads that you get involved in.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 08:30 - Oct 16 with 1138 viewsGarv

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 23:59 - Oct 15 by BlueBadger

Losing spinelessly is still losing spinelessly, regardless of how nicely we tap the ball about in midfield for 20 minutes or so. That's why I took the piss last season because WE STILL LOST LOTS despite our allegedly 'improved' performances under Lambert. I've said all summer that I'm mor ethan happy for him to prove me wrong and, thus far he's doing a decent job of it, hence the lack of Deeply Hilarious jokes about How Enjoyable Losing Is Now. I still have my reservations about Lambert's long-term competence but it's fair to say he's doing it, right now and time will tell if my reservations are justified or not.
He certainly didn't deserve the cult following he achieved in some quarters last season though.

Have you ever considered the possibility that the type of displays we saw last season and how we was trying to get the team to play, has led to the start of this season we've had? Not a dig, just a different way to look at it.

Of course he could have tried the Mick way of grinding out enough points to keep us up (which Mick did superbly in 2012/13 by the way), but he might still have failed. Instead he tried to get us playing football for the first time since Magilton which meant if we did go down we might be well placed to come back up quickly.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 8:31]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 08:39 - Oct 16 with 1105 viewsfactual_blue

Considering how obsesses wit hMick McCarthy some TWTD posters have been.. on 00:04 - Oct 16 by BlueBadger

I blame Mr Cobbold for agreeing to turn the club professional in the first place. That's when it all started to go wrong.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024