Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look at me 00:44 - Oct 16 with 1363 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Finally played a proper darts match for a team. We won 7-4 and I got 2 of the points. Singles win (2-0) and a doubles win.

60% on the doubles. Generally scoring around 60-100 per visit. Happy with that.

Only played after the captain saw me playing in there with me mates at 1am last week having a throw.

After all those years, those of you who told me I should join a team, I finally have. Night lads x
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 0:45]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Look at me on 08:20 - Oct 16 with 1212 viewsBluefish

SUQ

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Look at me on 09:30 - Oct 16 with 1178 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Look at me on 11:40 - Oct 16 with 1089 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Good Work.

I love darts, and would love to get good at it. I just have no idea how, I always work on doubles, but there is just no improvement.

Maybe I am just crap.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Look at me on 12:28 - Oct 16 with 1047 viewsclive_baker

Ipswich is big on darts. Keith Deller and Mervyn King both Ipswich boys, and Kev Painter while not an Ipswich boy is a big Town fan and often at games. Believe Bobby George lives on the Suffolk / Essex border somewhere. Ipswich even has its own board, not sure if you're familiar with it at all, Ipswich 5's I believe it's called. Also was common in your 'ends' of East London.

Nice one on the win. I'm absolutely terrible at darts, can barely hit a single 20 so don't really know what I'm talking about but 60-100 per visit sounds decent to me.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Look at me on 16:33 - Oct 16 with 938 viewsBigManBlue

Top work mate, those are very solid numbers for a pub game. To be fair my team would kill to have someone knocking that on the doubles! Hope you keep on enjoying it.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Look at me on 18:46 - Oct 16 with 875 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Look at me on 16:33 - Oct 16 by BigManBlue

Top work mate, those are very solid numbers for a pub game. To be fair my team would kill to have someone knocking that on the doubles! Hope you keep on enjoying it.

I had a practice (Sober so I was abit better than when he’d first seen me drunk) and hit a 180 and four 140s which was decent.. He mentioned speaking to the captain of High Wycombe as he reckons I could be at Super League level but that sounds like a big ask.

Was happy enough with how I played though.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024