Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet 11:07 - Oct 16 with 3882 viewsBarneycurley

Sorry I meant pingu

He does have a point though

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:09 - Oct 16 with 3483 viewsbaxterbasics

I don't like Piers at all. But back him 100% on this one.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:12 - Oct 16 with 3465 viewsBarneycurley

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:09 - Oct 16 by baxterbasics

I don't like Piers at all. But back him 100% on this one.

Me too. Can't for any reason it just be male female and non binary or is that too straightforward?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:14 - Oct 16 with 3457 viewsWeWereZombies

Piers Morgan never has a point, he just wants to grab the mic and keep hold of it.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:20 - Oct 16 with 3446 viewsBlueBadger

I'm not going to pretend I understand much of this gender stuff the kids go on about, but I don't think that's any need to be cock about it, unlike Piers and so so many who agree with him seem determined to do.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 11:23]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:25 - Oct 16 with 3417 viewsmonytowbray

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:20 - Oct 16 by BlueBadger

I'm not going to pretend I understand much of this gender stuff the kids go on about, but I don't think that's any need to be cock about it, unlike Piers and so so many who agree with him seem determined to do.

Still don’t get why people are so bothered about it. Gender is a social construct we invented as humans and it’s no skin off my back.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:26 - Oct 16 with 3410 viewsHerbivore

He's a knob, he's talking rubbish, and despite using the term "snowflake" constantly to belittle others he is a man who got triggered by Greggs selling a vegan sausage roll. He's an oxygen thief.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 12:33]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:29 - Oct 16 with 3398 viewsBlueBadger

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:26 - Oct 16 by Herbivore

He's a knob, he's talking rubbish, and despite using the term "snowflake" constantly to belittle others he is a man who got triggered by Greggs selling a vegan sausage roll. He's an oxygen thief.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 12:33]

I just hope he respects the Will of the People.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/15/good-morning-britain-viewers-vote-piers-morgan-fi

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:31 - Oct 16 with 3381 viewsBarneycurley

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:20 - Oct 16 by BlueBadger

I bet Johnny would....

Login to get fewer ads

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:33 - Oct 16 with 3370 viewsLankHenners

As usual it's Piers desperately trying to ruffle feathers by being deliberately controversial to make himself part of the news cycle and brag about how important he is.

In this case he's being very blatantly transphobic and I'm surprised ITV/GMB are allowing it to be brushed aside as another one of Piers the Clown's rants about society.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:33 - Oct 16 with 3361 viewsBlueBadger

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:31 - Oct 16 by Barneycurley

I bet Johnny would....

What point's Roger Irrelevent here trying to make?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:37 - Oct 16 with 3338 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Do I believe that there are 100 genders? Absolutely not

I make it my mission in my life not to judge other people on what they do. If this person wants to identify as gender non binary sisgender, as long as it makes them feel happy, go for it.

Piers is just looking for reaction, it really doesn't matter that much.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:37 - Oct 16 with 3333 viewsHalf_Idiot

Just going to leave this here

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:39 - Oct 16 with 3307 viewsBlueBadger

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:33 - Oct 16 by LankHenners

As usual it's Piers desperately trying to ruffle feathers by being deliberately controversial to make himself part of the news cycle and brag about how important he is.

In this case he's being very blatantly transphobic and I'm surprised ITV/GMB are allowing it to be brushed aside as another one of Piers the Clown's rants about society.

He's basically ITV's answer to Chico.

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:42 - Oct 16 with 3289 viewsbaxterbasics

I just think we need to row back a little from the current cancel/firing culture. I have to stick by that principle even if it means defending a ballsack like PM.

zip

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:45 - Oct 16 with 3276 viewsBlueBadger

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:42 - Oct 16 by baxterbasics

I just think we need to row back a little from the current cancel/firing culture. I have to stick by that principle even if it means defending a ballsack like PM.

So, you're willing to respect Piers' right to be a dick but not non-binary peoples right to be non-binary?

This fine talk cuts both ways, you know.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 11:47]

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:46 - Oct 16 with 3256 viewsmonytowbray

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:37 - Oct 16 by Half_Idiot

Just going to leave this here

YES RAD PITT! Shared that earlier on Twitter.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:57 - Oct 16 with 3198 viewsDarth_Koont

He's an utter waste of space and self'-serving troll. Another Katie Hopkins building a career out of playing up to some awful prejudices but just smart enough not to go too far.

He's the same on this issue as any other he gets his teeth into.

Pronouns: He/Him

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:58 - Oct 16 with 3187 viewsHalf_Idiot

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:46 - Oct 16 by monytowbray

YES RAD PITT! Shared that earlier on Twitter.

Great band and great dudes
The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 12:01 - Oct 16 with 3175 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:57 - Oct 16 by Darth_Koont

He's an utter waste of space and self'-serving troll. Another Katie Hopkins building a career out of playing up to some awful prejudices but just smart enough not to go too far.

He's the same on this issue as any other he gets his teeth into.

Katie Hopkins is worse. I get your point though.

Katie Hopkins is the most blocked account on twitter.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 12:09 - Oct 16 with 3155 viewsfactual_blue

Infanticide - killing an infant
Regicide - killing a monarch
Countryside - killing piers morgan

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 12:15 - Oct 16 with 3138 viewsbaxterbasics

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:45 - Oct 16 by BlueBadger

So, you're willing to respect Piers' right to be a dick but not non-binary peoples right to be non-binary?

This fine talk cuts both ways, you know.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 11:47]

Both can be respected, there is no conflict here.

zip

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 12:20 - Oct 16 with 3111 viewsclive_baker

My conclusion having watched half of that is that PM is still an odious, phone hacking, attention seeking pr1ck. Orange jumper is an absolute moron and represents just about everything that's wrong with the want-to-be-seen to be liberal but actually clueless and very unliberal lefty snowflake w@anker and that I want that 6 minutes of my life back please.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 12:28 - Oct 16 with 3071 viewsThe_Last_Baron

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 11:25 - Oct 16 by monytowbray

Still don’t get why people are so bothered about it. Gender is a social construct we invented as humans and it’s no skin off my back.

There are two sexes based on chromosomes. It's science. Biology. XY XX.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 12:29 - Oct 16 with 3063 viewsKieran_Knows

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 12:20 - Oct 16 by clive_baker

My conclusion having watched half of that is that PM is still an odious, phone hacking, attention seeking pr1ck. Orange jumper is an absolute moron and represents just about everything that's wrong with the want-to-be-seen to be liberal but actually clueless and very unliberal lefty snowflake w@anker and that I want that 6 minutes of my life back please.

Glad I've read this, as it'll save me 6 minutes!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The Piers Morgan stuff been done yet on 12:30 - Oct 16 with 3060 viewsitfcjoe

Piers Morgan is just a rent a gob who has brought that US style show over here with clear politics on display which isn't very British. It's too shouty for me in the mornings and me and Mrs itfcjoe stopped watching it some time ago.

Some of his rants U agree with, others I don't.

I've got more time for him than the bloke in the orange jumper, he is just so far outside my stratosphere as a simple builder from Suffolk.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024