Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low 16:19 - Oct 16 with 1833 viewsDarth_Koont

What's worrying is the number of people on the thread who don't even question the way it's framed.

It's fine to be a Brexiteer but this lot really do let the side down.

Pronouns: He/Him

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 16:24 - Oct 16 with 1774 viewsStokieBlue

Well what do you expect from that bunch of loons. It doesn't have anything to do with Labour.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/teacher-sacked-gas-chamber-newbe

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 16:27 - Oct 16 with 1762 viewsDarth_Koont

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 16:24 - Oct 16 by StokieBlue

Well what do you expect from that bunch of loons. It doesn't have anything to do with Labour.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/teacher-sacked-gas-chamber-newbe

SB

Indeed. Especially bizarre given this lot court the likes of Orban and far-right nationalists too in their EU parliament groupings.

The Independent cuts to the chase:
"Ioannis Dimitrakopoulos, a scientific adviser to the FRA, said growing European antisemitism is the result of European societies becoming increasingly intolerant.

He said: “There of course exists a link between growing right-wing populism in Europe and antisemitism.”

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 16:44 - Oct 16 with 1691 viewsfactual_blue

I'm not clear how leave.eu see this as anything to do with brexit.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 16:46 - Oct 16 with 1686 viewsitfc_bucks

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 16:44 - Oct 16 by factual_blue

The error you've made here is in assuming there is a link.
After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 16:48 - Oct 16 with 1678 viewsDarth_Koont

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 16:44 - Oct 16 by factual_blue

Yes, there's certainly that as well.

It's just bizarre.

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 16:48 - Oct 16 with 1673 viewshampstead_blue

There is nothing right with that teacher.

It's not a party political thing. It' just wrong on every level.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 17:14 - Oct 16 with 1627 viewsfactual_blue

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 16:48 - Oct 16 by Darth_Koont

Yes, there's certainly that as well.

It's just bizarre.

And of course, as an agency worker, the school - strictly speaking - didn't 'sack' her. They will have asked the agency to send a replacement.

But you don't go to the daily mail for accuracy.

#hurrahfortheblackshirts

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 17:50 - Oct 16 with 1548 viewshappybeingblue

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 17:14 - Oct 16 by factual_blue

And of course, as an agency worker, the school - strictly speaking - didn't 'sack' her. They will have asked the agency to send a replacement.

But you don't go to the daily mail for accuracy.

#hurrahfortheblackshirts

come on get a grip wake up its a headline from the daily mail jeez
Login to get fewer ads

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 18:00 - Oct 16 with 1522 viewsDarth_Koont

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 17:50 - Oct 16 by happybeingblue

come on get a grip wake up its a headline from the daily mail jeez

Edit: Ignore that. I read it in the wrong order and thought you were talking about the Leave.eu tweet.

[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 18:03]

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 21:14 - Oct 16 with 1415 viewsjaykay

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 16:24 - Oct 16 by StokieBlue

SB

i read your link and as you say ,it nothing to do with labour. but right in the article is pic of Protests against Labour antisemitism. what is that all about

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 22:21 - Oct 16 with 1347 viewsSwansea_Blue

Their supporters are a gift that keeps giving . Mince.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 22:46 - Oct 16 with 1319 viewsRyorry

That "deepfake image" problem which has just been featured on BBC news s is pretty worrying too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-49961089

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:01 - Oct 16 with 1296 viewsDarth_Koont

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 22:46 - Oct 16 by Ryorry

That "deepfake image" problem which has just been featured on BBC news s is pretty worrying too.

I'm more worried about the current "deep fake" politics. No technology needed.

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:01 - Oct 16 with 1294 viewsSwansea_Blue

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 22:46 - Oct 16 by Ryorry

No such thing as a fake image, as proven by this selfie I took today

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:02 - Oct 16 with 1290 viewswkj

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:01 - Oct 16 by Darth_Koont

I'm more worried about the current "deep fake" politics. No technology needed.

No evidence needed either, just say what you like and your cult will read it as gospel.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:03 - Oct 16 with 1287 viewswkj

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:01 - Oct 16 by Swansea_Blue

Your body looks like it was in the bath too long.

Crybaby

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:05 - Oct 16 with 1282 viewsSwansea_Blue

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:03 - Oct 16 by wkj

Your body looks like it was in the bath too long.

Ryorry wouldn’t let me get out

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:06 - Oct 16 with 1272 viewswkj

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:05 - Oct 16 by Swansea_Blue

So taboo, and it's only Wednesday, carry on like this and another thread will need to be zapped.

Crybaby

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:07 - Oct 16 with 1268 viewsRyorry

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:05 - Oct 16 by Swansea_Blue

Gal's gotta get her meat from somewhere now the carbon footprint reduction programme's in full swing ...

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:08 - Oct 16 with 1261 viewsDarth_Koont

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:01 - Oct 16 by Swansea_Blue

Impressive abs. I bet you can sh!t really quickly.

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:08 - Oct 16 with 1258 viewswkj

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:07 - Oct 16 by Ryorry

Gal's gotta get her meat from somewhere now the carbon footprint reduction programme's in full swing ...

Have you tried a chomping a carrot instead? Veganism being the answer and all that

Crybaby

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:09 - Oct 16 with 1252 viewsRyorry

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:08 - Oct 16 by wkj

Have you tried a chomping a carrot instead? Veganism being the answer and all that

There's an answer to that but I haven't quite got the balls to post it ...

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:10 - Oct 16 with 1246 viewswkj

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:09 - Oct 16 by Ryorry

There's an answer to that but I haven't quite got the balls to post it ...

I bet Swanners has tho...

Crybaby

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 09:42 - Oct 17 with 1059 viewsSwansea_Blue

After their Merkel tweet, Leave.eu go for a new low on 23:10 - Oct 16 by wkj

I bet Swanners has tho...

Balls

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024