Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They said the warning sign was too small.... 16:52 - Oct 16 with 4860 viewshampstead_blue

I'd say her intellect was sadly smaller.
Who in their right mind would stick their head out of a train like that!

How on earth can you blame the rail company for such a stupid and random act.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-50067073

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

They said the warning sign was too small.... on 12:51 - Oct 17 with 667 viewsjjblue84

They said the warning sign was too small.... on 12:48 - Oct 17 by SouperJim

Actually signs can make you more vulnerable to litigation, if not enough risk-reducing measures are in place. The presence of a sign proves they have identified a hazard and therefore need to have done enough to prevent an accident. Which in this case, they clearly didn't.

It’s impossible to protect stupid people, and it’s a waste of everyone’s time and money to try...
They said the warning sign was too small.... on 12:55 - Oct 17 with 664 viewsHerbivore

They said the warning sign was too small.... on 12:51 - Oct 17 by jjblue84

It’s impossible to protect stupid people, and it’s a waste of everyone’s time and money to try...

Speaks the voice of experience.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

They said the warning sign was too small.... on 12:56 - Oct 17 with 659 viewsSikamikanico

They said the warning sign was too small.... on 11:43 - Oct 17 by Oxford_Blue

The difficulty is that the train company admitted the sign wasn’t good enough in its own risk assessment and yet didn’t replace it in the timeframe they said they would. Plus Railtrack appear to have been negligent in not dealing with the tree

Yes, I know all that. Doesn't stop me from being of the opinion that anyone who sticks their head out of a moving train is an idiot

edited as used "there" instead of "their".
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 12:57]
They said the warning sign was too small.... on 12:59 - Oct 17 with 652 viewsSwansea_Blue

They said the warning sign was too small.... on 12:56 - Oct 17 by Sikamikanico

Yes, I know all that. Doesn't stop me from being of the opinion that anyone who sticks their head out of a moving train is an idiot

edited as used "there" instead of "their".
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 12:57]

"edited as used "there" instead of "their".

You can't be held responsible for Phil's failure to display signage instructing on the correct usage of grammar and spelling. Rather than edit, you should have sued

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

They said the warning sign was too small.... on 13:13 - Oct 17 with 635 viewsSikamikanico

They said the warning sign was too small.... on 12:59 - Oct 17 by Swansea_Blue

"edited as used "there" instead of "their".

You can't be held responsible for Phil's failure to display signage instructing on the correct usage of grammar and spelling. Rather than edit, you should have sued

In that case there must a lot of people on this forum who must be contacting their legal teams
They said the warning sign was too small.... on 22:33 - Oct 17 with 593 viewsthatdamgood89

I remember we were forced to watch an education video on moving trains and the dangers at school. In it the little cartoon man had his head knocked off his shoulders...I’ve never gone near a train window again.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

They said the warning sign was too small.... on 07:42 - Oct 18 with 553 viewsBloomBlue

A Norwich fan in the 70s travelling home from a game lost his head in the same way.

Actually a few people lost their heads that way in the 70s
They said the warning sign was too small.... on 07:46 - Oct 18 with 551 viewsjeera

They said the warning sign was too small.... on 11:38 - Oct 17 by Sikamikanico

Tragic but its hard to be sympathetic. Common sense really seems to be absent nowadays

Hard to be sympathetic?

A young lady has had her head caved in by making a simple error and her family will be devastated. They have to bury her and "it's hard to be sympathetic".

I wonder about some of you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024