Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? 18:09 - Oct 16 with 4308 viewsMancBlue86

Holy

Woolfenden chambers Nsiala

Skuse

Judge Nolan Huws Garbett

Jackson Keane

That would be my choice

3-1-4-2 Formation
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 18:10]

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 18:50 - Oct 16 with 4236 viewsSuperblue95

Judge as a wing back? Christ alive

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 19:29 - Oct 16 with 4171 viewsOwainG1992

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 18:50 - Oct 16 by Superblue95

Judge as a wing back? Christ alive

Swap Judge with Gwion or Rowe.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 09:03 - Oct 17 with 3953 viewsWickets

Edwards will replace KVY if he does not make it .
If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 09:08 - Oct 17 with 3948 viewsMrTown

Holy
Woolfenden - Chambers - Nsiala
Edwards - Skuse - Huws - Garbutt
Nolan
Keane - Jackson

4 starters out and that is still the team, its a madness.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 10:21 - Oct 17 with 3882 viewsKieran_Knows

--------------------------Holy
-------Woolfenden -- Skuse -- Chambers
Edwards ------ Huws ------ Nolan ------ Garbutt
--------------------------Judge
-------------------Jackson -- Keane

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 10:29 - Oct 17 with 3860 viewsThatMuhrenCross

--------------------------------HOLY--------------------------------

------WOOLFENDEN---CHAMBERS--------NSIALA---------

EDWARDS---------SKUSE-----------HUWS--------GARBUTT

-------------------------------NOLAN-------------------------------

--------------------KEANE----------JACKSON--------------------

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 10:47 - Oct 17 with 3826 viewsOsborneOneNil

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 09:08 - Oct 17 by MrTown

Holy
Nolan
Keane - Jackson

Yep, that's the one.
If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 13:30 - Oct 17 with 3754 viewsHullblue

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 10:47 - Oct 17 by OsborneOneNil

Yep, that's the one.

Only other option would be the 3-5-1-1 we saw at Gillingham, with Judge coming in for Keane. I do like that shape as it allows us to play more of our outstanding midfielders, but maybe it complicates things a little.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Login to get fewer ads

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 11:21 - Oct 18 with 3561 viewsITFCMonk

Holy

Donacien Woolfenden Chambers Kenlock

Edwards Skuse Huws Garbutt

Nolan

Jackson
If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 11:25 - Oct 18 with 3527 viewsElderGrizzly

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 09:03 - Oct 17 by Wickets

Edwards will replace KVY if he does not make it .

This. Judge hasn’t the positional discipline
If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 11:29 - Oct 18 with 3531 viewsReuser_is_God

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 10:21 - Oct 17 by Kieran_Knows

Yup.

Those picking Nsiala are mad.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 11:40 - Oct 18 with 3521 viewsIpswichKnight

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 10:21 - Oct 17 by Kieran_Knows

Not sure I fancy Judge in that 10 position at the moment, I might go for El Mizouni next to Huws and move Nolan to the 10, otherwise I totally agree with that team.
If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 13:19 - Oct 18 with 3442 viewsflimflam

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 09:08 - Oct 17 by MrTown

Holy
Nolan
Keane - Jackson

Nail on head

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 13:22 - Oct 18 with 3433 viewsSuperfrans

We've played 3-4-1-2 in each of our past 4 games or more, so I'd suspect the following:

Holy
Woolf Chambers Nsiala
Nolan
Jackson Keane

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 13:24 - Oct 18 with 3431 viewsSuperfrans

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 11:29 - Oct 18 by Reuser_is_God

Yup.

Those picking Nsiala are mad.

Those taking Nolan out of the position where he has been MoM in recent matches are the mad ones...

;-)

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 14:45 - Oct 18 with 3368 viewsWestover

I would play Anthony Georgiou he should be given a chance IMO.
If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 14:49 - Oct 18 with 3351 viewsKieran_Knows

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 14:45 - Oct 18 by Westover

I would play Anthony Georgiou he should be given a chance IMO.

... on what basis should he start, and who would you play him over?

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 14:52 - Oct 18 with 3347 viewsHullblue

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 13:24 - Oct 18 by Superfrans

Those taking Nolan out of the position where he has been MoM in recent matches are the mad ones...

;-)

Agreed - and without Downes we definitely need Skuse in midfield. Also agree that Toto playing on the left of a three isn’t ideal, but it’s better than causing problems in other areas.

Lambert did try Kenlock on the left of a three a couple of times - wouldn’t be amazed if he did that again. Surprised, but not amazed.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 14:55 - Oct 18 with 3338 viewsReuser_is_God

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 14:49 - Oct 18 by Kieran_Knows

I think he's done well whenever he's played.

I think he's just unfortunate that Garbutt is seemingly much better suited for LWB than he is, although I don't think we've actually seen him play there yet?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 15:03 - Oct 18 with 3319 viewsKieran_Knows

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 14:55 - Oct 18 by Reuser_is_God

I think he's done well whenever he's played.

I think he's just unfortunate that Garbutt is seemingly much better suited for LWB than he is, although I don't think we've actually seen him play there yet?

To be fair, my memory is so bad that I can only really remember his appearance against Wimbledon. Just think with Garbutt playing as he is at the minute in that system, it would be hard to drop him.

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 15:27 - Oct 18 with 3299 viewsWestover

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 14:49 - Oct 18 by Kieran_Knows

Judge he has been disappointing so far this season.
If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 15:32 - Oct 18 with 3290 viewsBigManBlue

If Wilson, Norwood, KVY and Downes are out what would your starting line up be? on 13:22 - Oct 18 by Superfrans

We've played 3-4-1-2 in each of our past 4 games or more, so I'd suspect the following:

Holy
Woolf Chambers Nsiala
Nolan
Jackson Keane

Was about to type this, but you've saved me the effort!

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024