Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump’s letter to Turkey 22:19 - Oct 16 with 2598 viewsElderGrizzly

Not a hoax 😳

“Call you later...”

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:24 - Oct 16 with 2552 viewsSwansea_Blue

My 8 year old’s thank you notes are better written.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:24 - Oct 16 with 2547 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Maybe he has some golfing to do first.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:27 - Oct 16 with 2533 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just another normal day in Trumpland.

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:32 - Oct 16 with 2516 viewsLankHenners

President Deals does it again.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:33 - Oct 16 with 2517 viewsDubtractor

Just reading this.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/16/trump-claims-kurds-are-much-safe

It would be funny if not for the fact that his utter contempt for everything and everyone other than himself will be costing many lives.

How on earth has the world landed where we are right now?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 22:34]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:48 - Oct 16 with 2464 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:32 - Oct 16 by LankHenners

President Deals does it again.

“He” captured ISIS in a month apparently

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:54 - Oct 16 with 2432 viewswkj

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:48 - Oct 16 by ElderGrizzly

“He” captured ISIS in a month apparently

That trump is pretty amazing to be fair, its like the USA found their Ace Rimmer

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 23:02 - Oct 16 with 2403 viewsDarth_Koont

Jesus wept.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 23:08 - Oct 16 with 2384 viewsjeera

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:33 - Oct 16 by Dubtractor

Just reading this.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/16/trump-claims-kurds-are-much-safe

It would be funny if not for the fact that his utter contempt for everything and everyone other than himself will be costing many lives.

How on earth has the world landed where we are right now?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 22:34]

From that piece:

“We paid a lot of money for them [Kurds] to fight with us and that’s OK,” the president went on.

“They did well when they fought with us they didn’t do so well when they didn’t fight with us.”

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 23:15 - Oct 16 with 2359 viewswkj

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 23:08 - Oct 16 by jeera

From that piece:

“We paid a lot of money for them [Kurds] to fight with us and that’s OK,” the president went on.

“They did well when they fought with us they didn’t do so well when they didn’t fight with us.”

Very philosophical indeed

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 00:34 - Oct 17 with 2281 viewscaught-in-limbo

Trumps stupidity scares the wits out of me at times. That said, this agreement to leave this part of Syria is looking like the best thing he's done (geopolitically) during his presidency.

Of course, that makes no sense at all if you get all your news from UK/EU/US press sources.

Ollie Richardson's views on Twitter are some of the most plausible. He recommends you read this by ejmalrai first, followed by his own comments:

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 00:58 - Oct 17 with 2269 viewsfactual_blue

It was a joy to read a few days ago that trumpy's assertion that the Kurds did nothing to help the WW2 allies.

They did, as many served in the Iraq levies under British command.

I think the late Uncle Factual may have served alongside them, as he ended up in the Middle East fighting in '41 & '42.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 01:01 - Oct 17 with 2260 viewsfactual_blue

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:24 - Oct 16 by Swansea_Blue

My 8 year old’s thank you notes are better written.

You could have written that sentence in better English, to be fair.

My eight-year-old’s thank-you notes are better written.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 09:07 - Oct 17 with 2022 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 01:01 - Oct 17 by factual_blue

You could have written that sentence in better English, to be fair.

My eight-year-old’s thank-you notes are better written.

I know, but I'd only just got in after hell of a day shuffling papers around a desk and posting on here.

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 09:19 - Oct 17 with 2000 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 00:34 - Oct 17 by caught-in-limbo

Trumps stupidity scares the wits out of me at times. That said, this agreement to leave this part of Syria is looking like the best thing he's done (geopolitically) during his presidency.

Of course, that makes no sense at all if you get all your news from UK/EU/US press sources.

Ollie Richardson's views on Twitter are some of the most plausible. He recommends you read this by ejmalrai first, followed by his own comments:

Or from official Govt sources/data rather than MSM.

Its gone down well in Russia during the last 48 hours. That’s probably all anyone needs to know
Trump’s letter to Turkey on 13:49 - Oct 17 with 1871 viewsjeera

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 09:07 - Oct 17 by Swansea_Blue

I know, but I'd only just got in after hell of a day shuffling papers around a desk and posting on here.

I suppose you could have said eight year-olds, as though there were a litter.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 16:18 - Oct 17 with 1783 viewscaught-in-limbo

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 09:19 - Oct 17 by ElderGrizzly

Or from official Govt sources/data rather than MSM.

Its gone down well in Russia during the last 48 hours. That’s probably all anyone needs to know

Well, it's also gone down quite well in Syria despite official pronouncements to the contrary.

What's strange is the western media's reaction to the latest Turkish incursion. We were really happy when these jihadi affiliated groups were invading the areas along the Syria/Turkey boarder not occupied by Kurds not so long ago, it's a completely different story now.

I'm not too sure why you think it going down well with Russia is so important. I think the removal of illegal US troops from Syria is the biggest move towards peace in the region. When the US have gone, ISIS will be exposed and there'll be no need for Russia in the country at all.

#toxic

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 16:25 - Oct 17 with 1762 viewsblueislander

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 16:18 - Oct 17 by caught-in-limbo

Well, it's also gone down quite well in Syria despite official pronouncements to the contrary.

What's strange is the western media's reaction to the latest Turkish incursion. We were really happy when these jihadi affiliated groups were invading the areas along the Syria/Turkey boarder not occupied by Kurds not so long ago, it's a completely different story now.

I'm not too sure why you think it going down well with Russia is so important. I think the removal of illegal US troops from Syria is the biggest move towards peace in the region. When the US have gone, ISIS will be exposed and there'll be no need for Russia in the country at all.

“No need” for Russia? When has need ever been the motivation for Russia’s foreign policy. Surely they will go wherever they can to obtain leverage?
Trump’s letter to Turkey on 19:51 - Oct 17 with 1687 viewsEireannach_gorm

I didn't mean to upvote you. I intended to question your last sentence
Trump’s letter to Turkey on 20:30 - Oct 17 with 1649 viewscaught-in-limbo

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 16:25 - Oct 17 by blueislander

“No need” for Russia? When has need ever been the motivation for Russia’s foreign policy. Surely they will go wherever they can to obtain leverage?

I'm not so sure. Russia doesn't have the resourses to go wherever they might obtain leverage. That's probably why they are outnumbered by the US 350:1 when it comes to foreign bases.

#toxic

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 20:32 - Oct 17 with 1647 viewscaught-in-limbo

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 19:51 - Oct 17 by Eireannach_gorm

I didn't mean to upvote you. I intended to question your last sentence

Do you have a specific question relating to that last paragraph?

#toxic

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:18 - Oct 17 with 1556 viewsElderGrizzly

It gets worse...

Trump’s letter to Turkey on 22:22 - Oct 17 with 1547 viewsthatdamgood89

Tony Soprano had better negotiating skills

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024