Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone get any of the extra 450 Southend tickets? 10:19 - Oct 17 with 8361 viewstrulyblue

I was trying to get 2 additional tickets, was on the site at 30 seconds past 10 o'clock and it came up as sold out.

Poll: Player of the season so far?

Did anyone get any of the extra 450 Southend tickets? on 09:02 - Oct 18 with 560 viewsBluefish

They forgot to restrict the numbers per person. I got 26 of them, don't know what to do with them now

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Did anyone get any of the extra 450 Southend tickets? on 09:08 - Oct 18 with 558 viewsbackwaywhen

Did anyone get any of the extra 450 Southend tickets? on 10:52 - Oct 17 by artsbossbeard

There was OAP outrage originally as tickets went on sale on the website at 9am and the club shop didn't open 'til 10.

Loads outside unhappy when told all tickets were gone..

Not true we were outside with around 40 others and all got tickets ..... no queue after 10.30 !
Did anyone get any of the extra 450 Southend tickets? on 09:13 - Oct 18 with 544 viewsartsbossbeard

Did anyone get any of the extra 450 Southend tickets? on 09:08 - Oct 18 by backwaywhen

Not true we were outside with around 40 others and all got tickets ..... no queue after 10.30 !

On the original sale date.

My mate was in the club shop queue at 9am, the tickets went on sale at 9am on the website but the shop opened at 10.

Ergo, no tickets available for club shop queue peeps and probably why the 450 extra were synchronised for 10am yesterday.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Did anyone get any of the extra 450 Southend tickets? on 09:16 - Oct 18 with 528 viewsbackwaywhen

Did anyone get any of the extra 450 Southend tickets? on 09:13 - Oct 18 by artsbossbeard

On the original sale date.

My mate was in the club shop queue at 9am, the tickets went on sale at 9am on the website but the shop opened at 10.

Ergo, no tickets available for club shop queue peeps and probably why the 450 extra were synchronised for 10am yesterday.

Apologies my friend 👍 ...... COYBs
Did anyone get any of the extra 450 Southend tickets? on 09:23 - Oct 18 with 519 viewsartsbossbeard

Did anyone get any of the extra 450 Southend tickets? on 09:16 - Oct 18 by backwaywhen

Apologies my friend 👍 ...... COYBs

No worries, Kimo Sabi.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024