Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glueing yourself to an electric train at Shadwell 10:43 - Oct 17 with 677 viewsMaySixth

nearly as genius as protesting at Canning Town, an area with the highest levels of poverty and unemployment in London

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Glueing yourself to an electric train at Shadwell on 10:48 - Oct 17 with 648 viewsgiant_stow

Save your breath mr - those passengers are all city banker commodity trading planet ruiners.

Edit: snark applied to the above. I think its a bum move too.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 10:52]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Glueing yourself to an electric train at Shadwell on 10:51 - Oct 17 with 628 viewshampstead_blue

Glueing yourself to an electric train at Shadwell on 10:48 - Oct 17 by giant_stow

Save your breath mr - those passengers are all city banker commodity trading planet ruiners.

Edit: snark applied to the above. I think its a bum move too.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 10:52]

How are traders ruining the planet?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024