Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junker rules out extension. 14:31 - Oct 17 with 15470 viewshampstead_blue

Looks like it's Boris's deal or No Deal.

That should focus their minds tomorrow.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Junker rules out extension. on 12:44 - Oct 19 with 319 viewshampstead_blue

Junker rules out extension. on 15:16 - Oct 18 by The_Last_Baron

The EU want to destroy nation states, which is what they've done to Greece, the Rep. of Ireland are run by the EU now since the baleout a decade ago. Ireland have to have their budget okayed by the EU before they out it into practice. How is Ireland a nation state.

I predict Irish public opinion will begin to move against the EU when their soldiers are carted off to battle for the EU army in places they've got no interest or business in.

Anyway, roll on 31 Oct 11pm.

I agree that the EU is a control freak but can't accept your point that they deliberately destroy states.

Yanis Verofakis makes a point similar to yours in his book, 'The Weak suffer what they must' but he is very much bouncing off the edge of conspiracy theories.

The EU does what is best for the EU. That can mean small nations have to swallow it sometimes and that is what I find toxic.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024