Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club 15:32 - Oct 17 with 2363 viewsSwailsey

Well worth a listen if you have an hour.

In depth talks with the Tranmere and Burton chairmen and talking about sustainable club running.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02nrsln/episodes/downloads

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 15:34 - Oct 17 with 2355 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone know any dedicated EFL podcasts apart from the below?

d3d4
Not the top 20
The totally football league show

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 15:36 - Oct 17 with 2346 viewsitfcjoe

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 15:34 - Oct 17 by StokieBlue

d3d4
Not the top 20

SB

Think anything other than those is going to be club specific - they are only ones I’m aware of

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 15:57 - Oct 17 with 2311 viewsGarv

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 15:34 - Oct 17 by StokieBlue

d3d4
Not the top 20

SB

Might be the complete opposite of what you're after but Undr The Cosh is quite good for funny stories.

Jon Parkin is clearly a twonk but I quite like Chris Brown on it. They've had loads of guests on over time.

It's not necessarily dedicated EFL.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 15:57]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:29 - Oct 17 with 2262 viewsKieran_Knows

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 15:57 - Oct 17 by Garv

Might be the complete opposite of what you're after but Undr The Cosh is quite good for funny stories.

Jon Parkin is clearly a twonk but I quite like Chris Brown on it. They've had loads of guests on over time.

Indeed. I do enjoying listening to those.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:37 - Oct 17 with 2255 viewsReuser_is_God

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 15:57 - Oct 17 by Garv

Yeah, really good podcast that.

Absolutely buzzing for Kevin Campbell part II.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:41 - Oct 17 with 2244 viewsMullet

d3d4
Not the top 20

SB

No and I've not managed to stick with any of those either. Although I wonder if that's as much time as quality control. Since relegation I find myself dipping in and out of wider stuff on rivals, when really I should be more into than ever having not had any sort of eyes on half the clubs we now play down here.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:44 - Oct 17 with 2238 viewsReuser_is_God

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:41 - Oct 17 by Mullet

No and I've not managed to stick with any of those either. Although I wonder if that's as much time as quality control. Since relegation I find myself dipping in and out of wider stuff on rivals, when really I should be more into than ever having not had any sort of eyes on half the clubs we now play down here.

Are you ever going to get over the fact we got relegated?

Evans out

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:45 - Oct 17 with 2238 viewsStokieBlue

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:41 - Oct 17 by Mullet

I don't mind Not the top 20 but even that isn't great (isn't the guy who does it on Quest?).

They continually say we don't have a deep squad which is frankly barking. Our squad is crazy for this division really.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:47 - Oct 17 with 2233 viewsMullet

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:45 - Oct 17 by StokieBlue

I don't mind Not the top 20 but even that isn't great (isn't the guy who does it on Quest?).

They continually say we don't have a deep squad which is frankly barking. Our squad is crazy for this division really.

SB

Yeah it's stuff like that which makes you wonder how and where they're getting their stuff from. Although I must not have listened to that episode as it would have really stuck out.

It's interesting hearing how they see players too, especially ones that have been in the upper leagues and they rave about them but they've looked toss or whatever.

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:51 - Oct 17 with 2222 viewsStokieBlue

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:47 - Oct 17 by Mullet

Yeah it's stuff like that which makes you wonder how and where they're getting their stuff from. Although I must not have listened to that episode as it would have really stuck out.

It's interesting hearing how they see players too, especially ones that have been in the upper leagues and they rave about them but they've looked toss or whatever.

They love Downes and KVY though so at least they can get a few things right.

SB

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:52 - Oct 17 with 2215 viewsMullet

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:51 - Oct 17 by StokieBlue

They love Downes and KVY though so at least they can get a few things right.

SB

I think that speaks to a narrative which really resonates with lower league fans too. Young, English, and in KVY's place has dropped from a big club and built himself up. That's possibly more potent lower down perhaps?

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:53 - Oct 17 with 2206 viewsKieran_Knows

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:44 - Oct 17 by Reuser_is_God

Are you ever going to get over the fact we got relegated?

What do you reckon?

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:54 - Oct 17 with 2203 viewsitfcjoe

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:52 - Oct 17 by Mullet

I think that speaks to a narrative which really resonates with lower league fans too. Young, English, and in KVY's place has dropped from a big club and built himself up. That's possibly more potent lower down perhaps?

I think they listen to fans too, when praises of certain players are consistently made.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 22:26 - Oct 17 with 2088 viewsthatdamgood89

Just to add my two cents the only issue with wider podcasts is well it’s a lot like when sky are covering your own teams game. You realise they know naff all about the actual club other they have managed to read from afar. You spend a good portion of the 6 minutes on your club muttering wrong before they move on..or I certainly do

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 08:11 - Oct 18 with 1988 viewsGarv

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 16:37 - Oct 17 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah, really good podcast that.

Absolutely buzzing for Kevin Campbell part II.

I think my personal favourite is Nicky Weaver.

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 08:12 - Oct 18 with 1985 viewsReuser_is_God

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 08:11 - Oct 18 by Garv

I love how everyone that played in the Championship in the late 00's all go to Magaluf on holiday.

Evans out

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 08:40 - Oct 18 with 1946 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 08:11 - Oct 18 by Garv

Nicky Weaver's is brilliant

"Its Got A Leather Roof"

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 09:00 - Oct 18 with 1939 viewsKieran_Knows

Just finished listening part 2 of that one this morning on the way to work. Both parts were really good.

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 15:43 - Oct 18 with 1874 viewsGarv

Football Daily Podcast: How to run a football league club on 08:40 - Oct 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

Nicky Weaver's is brilliant

"Its Got A Leather Roof"

One of those impressions that you imagine being spot on despite never having met the bloke.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024