Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please can one of you tell me what the car tariff 08:05 - Oct 18 with 590 viewsBluefish

Implications are in the Boris deal? Transition phase and post transition phase?
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 8:10]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Please can one of you tell me what the car tariff on 08:08 - Oct 18 with 585 viewsgordon

In the transition phase everything stays the same re trade, and the transition will probably be extended to 2022. Tariffs and trade etc. would be in the main agreement, which they haven't even started discussing yet.
Please can one of you tell me what the car tariff on 08:11 - Oct 18 with 574 viewsBluefish

Please can one of you tell me what the car tariff on 08:08 - Oct 18 by gordon

In the transition phase everything stays the same re trade, and the transition will probably be extended to 2022. Tariffs and trade etc. would be in the main agreement, which they haven't even started discussing yet.

Thanks I thought I caught someone saying yesterday that vehciles had been removed from the transition but I can't see anything on it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Please can one of you tell me what the car tariff on 08:34 - Oct 18 with 544 viewsbluelagos

Please can one of you tell me what the car tariff on 08:11 - Oct 18 by Bluefish

Thanks I thought I caught someone saying yesterday that vehciles had been removed from the transition but I can't see anything on it

Nah, think that would be headline news if true.

Going forward, I think a free trade deal v single market membership may prove to be very detrimental to the car industry. It implies extra form filling as a minimum (even with zero tariffs) may be needed which would have an impact on where business chooses to locate/-invest in the years ahead.

The govt own forecasts have a bigger GDP hit from Boris's deal (FTA) than May's (Single marketish). The harder fhe exit, the bigger the economic impact is their assessment.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024