Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just under 1000 tickets sold for Accrington 11:14 - Oct 18 with 6351 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Sunday
12 o'clock
Live on sky

That is a ridiculous following.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Just under 1000 tickets sold for Accrington on 13:18 - Oct 19 with 612 viewsrevdrb

I know I'm very late in the day on this, but we're on holiday in Yorkshire - does anyone know if there are tickets on the day? Ticket office was closed today. Would appreciate any info, cheers
Just under 1000 tickets sold for Accrington on 13:25 - Oct 19 with 600 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just under 1000 tickets sold for Accrington on 13:18 - Oct 19 by revdrb

I know I'm very late in the day on this, but we're on holiday in Yorkshire - does anyone know if there are tickets on the day? Ticket office was closed today. Would appreciate any info, cheers

I think you can pay on the gate. I may have two spare tickets if my daughter doesn’t get out of hospital today but it’s a long way for somebody to collect them from me.

Fingers crossed she gets the all clear and Inwill make the game as I’m looking forward to it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just under 1000 tickets sold for Accrington on 13:26 - Oct 19 with 596 viewsskinnybob72

First time I've posted on here but I've been reading for a while!

I'm going to this game with my son (who is 6) as he decided about 2 years ago - as he developed an interest in football - that Ipswich was his team. While that's probably not unusual it's not exactly handy when we live in Midlothian!!

Anyway, the fact that it's on SKY and at an inconvenient time for a lot of fans meant that we were able to get tickets for this one. Still a 400 mile round trip but looking forward to it. We were at the Bolton game so hopefully a similar scoreline tomorrow...
Just under 1000 tickets sold for Accrington on 13:31 - Oct 19 with 590 viewsrevdrb

Just under 1000 tickets sold for Accrington on 13:25 - Oct 19 by GlasgowBlue

I think you can pay on the gate. I may have two spare tickets if my daughter doesn’t get out of hospital today but it’s a long way for somebody to collect them from me.

Fingers crossed she gets the all clear and Inwill make the game as I’m looking forward to it.

Cheers for that, wishing your Daughter all the best
Just under 1000 tickets sold for Accrington on 13:38 - Oct 19 with 579 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just under 1000 tickets sold for Accrington on 13:31 - Oct 19 by revdrb

Cheers for that, wishing your Daughter all the best

Cheers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just under 1000 tickets sold for Accrington on 23:59 - Oct 19 with 510 viewsunstableblue

Just under 1000 tickets sold for Accrington on 13:26 - Oct 19 by skinnybob72

First time I've posted on here but I've been reading for a while!

I'm going to this game with my son (who is 6) as he decided about 2 years ago - as he developed an interest in football - that Ipswich was his team. While that's probably not unusual it's not exactly handy when we live in Midlothian!!

Anyway, the fact that it's on SKY and at an inconvenient time for a lot of fans meant that we were able to get tickets for this one. Still a 400 mile round trip but looking forward to it. We were at the Bolton game so hopefully a similar scoreline tomorrow...

Great work....

Hope you and your lad enjoy the game

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024