Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If not out on the raz, we should have been spending Sat eve talking football 22:39 - Oct 19 with 570 viewsRyorry

Not watching our PM display to the world that he's just a cheap conman!

UK's gone completely pearshaped!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If not out on the raz, we should have been spending Sat eve talking football on 22:49 - Oct 19 with 540 viewsOldsmoker

You could watch MOTD on BBC1.
It's just started.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

If not out on the raz, we should have been spending Sat eve talking football on 22:52 - Oct 19 with 531 viewsGirthyguy

The sooner that bufoon is gone the better I'm embarrassed that Boris Johnson is our PM and am still bemused as to how he came to be our PM. JOKE.
If not out on the raz, we should have been spending Sat eve talking football on 23:03 - Oct 19 with 519 viewsRyorry

If not out on the raz, we should have been spending Sat eve talking football on 22:49 - Oct 19 by Oldsmoker

You could watch MOTD on BBC1.
It's just started.

Can't raise much enthusiasm for the Prem these days, seems a completely different planet where the biggest wallet wins.

Having said that, in pure football terms I did enjoy watching a match couple of weeks ago before the international break - can't even recall the teams involved, but remember being gobsmacked by the extraordinary pace & skill.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024