Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can a single person here explain this.. 23:55 - Oct 19 with 5606 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Can a single person here explain this.. on 00:14 - Oct 20 with 4716 viewsjeera

'Dapper Laughs'?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Can a single person here explain this.. on 02:44 - Oct 20 with 4624 viewsIllinoisblue

I think the comment in the tweet sums it up perfectly

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Can a single person here explain this.. on 06:43 - Oct 20 with 4539 viewsBluefish

Different people like different things. These people are obviously into art and drama, I am not so don't understand it. I know lots of people that aren't into football and find it equally weird to travel around the country singing strange songs about grown men and getting angry at random people sat opposite you for 90 minutes. Some people find it weird that others choose to consume loads alcohol and act like a bellend as well. We are all different and there is enough to worry about without bothering yourself with some people that you are never likely to meet and have no consequence in your life.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 8:34]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can a single person here explain this.. on 06:52 - Oct 20 with 4536 viewsBlueBoots

It's a piece of improvised experimental street theatre involving a head of broccoli - I've seen better versions

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Can a single person here explain this.. on 07:08 - Oct 20 with 4523 viewsEly_Blue

I’m a married person and I cant explain it so good luck to all of the single people out there!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Can a single person here explain this.. on 07:08 - Oct 20 with 4524 viewsgordon

Yeah, cos the rest of society all makes perfect sense.
Can a single person here explain this.. on 07:11 - Oct 20 with 4522 viewsgordon

Can a single person here explain this.. on 06:52 - Oct 20 by BlueBoots

It's a piece of improvised experimental street theatre involving a head of broccoli - I've seen better versions

Essentially it looks like they are arresting the broccoli for civil disobedience, on account of the fact that it is sitting in the road, thus lampooning the fact that they will all be arrested later for the same thing, possibly. Looks awfully hammy and one dimensional though.
Can a single person here explain this.. on 07:17 - Oct 20 with 4510 viewsgordon

Can a single person here explain this.. on 07:08 - Oct 20 by Ely_Blue

I’m a married person and I cant explain it so good luck to all of the single people out there!

I only opened the thread cos I thought it was going to be about Tinder
Login to get fewer ads

Can a single person here explain this.. on 07:19 - Oct 20 with 4504 viewsSuperfrans

You’ve never been to the theatre, or seen a pantomime, clearly. 😂😂😂😂

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Can a single person here explain this.. on 07:45 - Oct 20 with 4464 viewsSuperfrans

Can a single person here explain this.. on 06:43 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

Different people like different things. These people are obviously into art and drama, I am not so don't understand it. I know lots of people that aren't into football and find it equally weird to travel around the country singing strange songs about grown men and getting angry at random people sat opposite you for 90 minutes. Some people find it weird that others choose to consume loads alcohol and act like a bellend as well. We are all different and there is enough to worry about without bothering yourself with some people that you are never likely to meet and have no consequence in your life.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 8:34]

Indeed. This.

There are plenty of people who consider a grown man handing their cash over to someone calling himself “the bookmaker”, to predict future events which there is a high chance of getting wrong, to be a fairly strange thing to do. I don’t personally, but (in any case) each to their own.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Can a single person here explain this.. on 07:45 - Oct 20 with 4463 viewshoppy

Can a single person here explain this.. on 07:19 - Oct 20 by Superfrans

You’ve never been to the theatre, or seen a pantomime, clearly. 😂😂😂😂

Ohhhh yes he has.... etc etc...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can a single person here explain this.. on 07:55 - Oct 20 with 4446 viewsfactual_blue

I'd be happy to explain it, but I'm a happily married person, not a single person, so you don't want an explanation from me.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can a single person here explain this.. on 08:04 - Oct 20 with 4423 viewsfactual_blue

Can a single person here explain this.. on 07:11 - Oct 20 by gordon

Essentially it looks like they are arresting the broccoli for civil disobedience, on account of the fact that it is sitting in the road, thus lampooning the fact that they will all be arrested later for the same thing, possibly. Looks awfully hammy and one dimensional though.

To put it into context...

Can a single person here explain this.. on 08:19 - Oct 20 with 4365 viewsTractorWood

A few weeks ago, I saw a Northern lad (presumably on a city break to London with his gf/wife) get extremely irate in a trendy Indian restaurant in the city because it was £6 for a small bottle of beer.

I would love to see him react to this.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 8:20]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Can a single person here explain this.. on 08:24 - Oct 20 with 4339 viewsnoggin

Can a single person here explain this.. on 08:19 - Oct 20 by TractorWood

A few weeks ago, I saw a Northern lad (presumably on a city break to London with his gf/wife) get extremely irate in a trendy Indian restaurant in the city because it was £6 for a small bottle of beer.

I would love to see him react to this.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 8:20]

Did he have gravy on his vindaloo?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Can a single person here explain this.. on 08:29 - Oct 20 with 4324 viewsBLUEBEAT

Can a single person here explain this.. on 08:04 - Oct 20 by factual_blue

So it was a factual news report.

Impressive.

Poll: W or W

Can a single person here explain this.. on 09:21 - Oct 20 with 4241 viewsDubtractor

You're a student aren't you Rommers?

I'd have thought by now you'd have smoked a few bifters, chilled out, and stopped being too concerned by people different to you?

Don't get me wrong, I don't really get the performance either, but I also don't care one bit what other people want to do with their time.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can a single person here explain this.. on 09:39 - Oct 20 with 4198 viewsBluefish

Can a single person here explain this.. on 09:21 - Oct 20 by Dubtractor

I'd have thought by now you'd have smoked a few bifters, chilled out, and stopped being too concerned by people different to you?

Don't get me wrong, I don't really get the performance either, but I also don't care one bit what other people want to do with their time.

Precisely. This sort of thing goes on in some cities most days. Normally people just carry on with their day and just leave them to it.

This is tame compared to Bristol

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can a single person here explain this.. on 09:45 - Oct 20 with 4171 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What they should be doing is punching working class folk and telling them to join XR or else.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Can a single person here explain this.. on 09:53 - Oct 20 with 4144 viewsWeWereZombies

Can a single person here explain this.. on 07:45 - Oct 20 by hoppy

Ohhhh yes he has.... etc etc...

I think he has put all that behind him...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Can a single person here explain this.. on 10:37 - Oct 20 with 4044 viewsfactual_blue

Can a single person here explain this.. on 09:21 - Oct 20 by Dubtractor

I do worry Rommers is doing a degree in Common Sense at The Village Green University.

Can a single person here explain this.. on 10:39 - Oct 20 with 4036 viewsfooters

It's disappointing to see none of you enjoyed our performance. Put a lot of thought and hard work into that. Cheers.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can a single person here explain this.. on 10:46 - Oct 20 with 4008 viewsWeWereZombies

Can a single person here explain this.. on 10:39 - Oct 20 by footers

It's disappointing to see none of you enjoyed our performance. Put a lot of thought and hard work into that. Cheers.

Don't worry, it is probably bubbling away subliminally. As E.M. Forster said 'Only connect'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Can a single person here explain this.. on 10:49 - Oct 20 with 3996 viewscaught-in-limbo

Can a single person here explain this.. on 08:04 - Oct 20 by factual_blue

It's all a pathetic theatre played out to the unthinking masses.

When Piers Morgan is chastising someone for not spouting "the science", you have to pinch yourself.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Can a single person here explain this.. on 10:50 - Oct 20 with 3992 viewsfooters

Can a single person here explain this.. on 10:46 - Oct 20 by WeWereZombies

Don't worry, it is probably bubbling away subliminally. As E.M. Forster said 'Only connect'...

Thank god for that. My portrayal of Monsieur Stanislavsky-Broccoli took weeks of practice (not to mention a lot of make-up). Directed, of course, by Barbara Broccoli.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024