Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 12:44 - Oct 20 with 712 viewsOjc

Can we all now agree that he’s just not anywhere good enough? Surely this puts the question to bed once and for all.
Dozzell on 12:46 - Oct 20 with 674 viewsDublinBlue84

Simple fact is that if his name wasn't Dozzell, everyone else would have realized that by now.

Making one good pass a game every few games and playing with 10 men the rest of the time is useless.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Dozzell on 12:46 - Oct 20 with 670 viewsStokieBlue

He's not been great but doesn't help that the defence bypass the midfield all the time.

Edwards is worse. Never a defender or wingback in a million years.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Dozzell on 12:47 - Oct 20 with 644 viewssparks

I dont think you can tell anything from this match.

We havent played through midfield. At all.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Dozzell on 12:47 - Oct 20 with 639 viewsRyorry

It's not really his league is it. After years of desperately hoping we keep him, think I'd now reluctantly accept his going if we got a good fee & it meant a new addition who'd strengthen us.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Dozzell on 12:48 - Oct 20 with 604 viewsN2_Blue

I actually despair whenever I see dozzells name on the team sheet because we are basically only playing with 10 men.
The fact we have toto in the team as well meant we were 10 men playing as well as a guaranteed penalty to the opposition.
Sorry Paul, joke of a line up today and getting what it deserves unfortunately

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Dozzell on 12:49 - Oct 20 with 588 viewsTrequartista

If he's not ripping up Division Three by now, i don't think he'll ever make it at a high level.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Dozzell on 12:49 - Oct 20 with 571 viewsCaptMickMills

Not the worst player today.
Not his fault leaving pjayer unmarked at free kick and giving away soft penalty.
Judge Nsiala are worse. Nothing sticking up top.
Dozzell needs players to pass to. Likely to play better with better players which is why he plays for England youth teams.
Dozzell on 12:50 - Oct 20 with 565 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Dozzell on 12:47 - Oct 20 by Ryorry

It's not really his league is it. After years of desperately hoping we keep him, think I'd now reluctantly accept his going if we got a good fee & it meant a new addition who'd strengthen us.

I don't buy that he can't play in this league, if he can't be productive in this league, then I can't see anyone taking a risk on him to play higher.

Dele Alli did ok in this league as a teenager.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024