Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That has got to be the worst half in living memory 12:47 - Oct 20 with 1097 viewsTrequartista

Utter humiliation, as a long-term fan difficult to keep watching. How is Nsiala a footballer?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:51 - Oct 20 with 1038 viewsFunge

As with Kenlock's performance against Donny, one hopes that this performance will be enough to convince management that he shouldn't be anywhere near the first team.

Abject footballer.

The rest of them have been poor, but Nsiala is noticeably worse.
That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:52 - Oct 20 with 985 viewsfooters

Players obviously not drunk their milk before kick-off.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:53 - Oct 20 with 980 viewsmarchy

Let it never be forgotten that Paul Hurst paid somewhere in the neighbourhood of £1m for that man.
That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:53 - Oct 20 with 973 viewsTrequartista

That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:51 - Oct 20 by Funge

As with Kenlock's performance against Donny, one hopes that this performance will be enough to convince management that he shouldn't be anywhere near the first team.

Abject footballer.

The rest of them have been poor, but Nsiala is noticeably worse.

Reminds me of Georges Santos, looks a world-beater if he just has to beat a striker in the air and head balls away, anything to do with having to play football and he's in big trouble.

That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:53 - Oct 20 with 952 viewsTrequartista

That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:52 - Oct 20 by footers

Players obviously not drunk their milk before kick-off.

Egsackkkkly

That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:55 - Oct 20 with 914 viewsFunge

That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:53 - Oct 20 by Trequartista

Reminds me of Georges Santos, looks a world-beater if he just has to beat a striker in the air and head balls away, anything to do with having to play football and he's in big trouble.

At least Santos could head the ball.

Nsiala has managed to head the ball two yards into the ground, and straight up into the air (3 times) in this half alone.

Dreadful, dreadful player.
That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:56 - Oct 20 with 905 viewsVaughan8

That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:53 - Oct 20 by Trequartista

He makes Santos look like Sergio Ramos
That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:58 - Oct 20 with 823 viewsTrequartista

That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 12:55 - Oct 20 by Funge

At least Santos could head the ball.

Nsiala has managed to head the ball two yards into the ground, and straight up into the air (3 times) in this half alone.

Dreadful, dreadful player.

He's usually better in the air when he's had a few games tbf. Coming in a bit undercooked has totally exposed him.

Login to get fewer ads

That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 13:01 - Oct 20 with 751 viewsCaptMickMills

Unfortunately not.

Seen several worse.
That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 13:02 - Oct 20 with 743 viewsJDB23

I remember last season watching some of the top teams in league 1 on TV and thinking what a shocking league. I imagine that will be echoed by many a neutral watching this today.
That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 13:15 - Oct 20 with 641 viewsWD19

That has got to be the worst half in living memory on 13:02 - Oct 20 by JDB23

I remember last season watching some of the top teams in league 1 on TV and thinking what a shocking league. I imagine that will be echoed by many a neutral watching this today.

To be honest we haven’t been materially worse than in many other games so far this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024