Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do huws and Keane think... 13:22 - Oct 20 with 1554 viewshampstead_blue

When roe and dobra come on ahead of them.

Dobra is doing OK but. Judge and Nolan?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What do huws and Keane think... on 13:26 - Oct 20 with 1518 viewsVaughan8

And now georgiou.
What do huws and Keane think... on 13:39 - Oct 20 with 1421 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

No presence up front whatsoever, we’re crying out for Keane. Baffling decisions from Lambert today.
What do huws and Keane think... on 13:51 - Oct 20 with 1338 viewsclive_baker

Feel for Huws, sitting through this sh1t and still not coming on.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What do huws and Keane think... on 13:55 - Oct 20 with 1308 viewslongtimefan

There’s something fishy there
What do huws and Keane think... on 13:55 - Oct 20 with 1294 viewsTrequartista

Lambert has had a nightmare today.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

What do huws and Keane think... on 13:57 - Oct 20 with 1261 viewspointofblue

Can only think that Lambert almost threw in the towel at 2-0 - decided he didn't want to risk Huws and Keane considering the deficit, and instead looked towards the Rotherham match where they may have to play a greater part if Downes and Norwood are not ready.

That may not make sense but not bringing them on doesn't make sense either.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What do huws and Keane think... on 14:03 - Oct 20 with 1195 viewsBluebell

I was certain Huws would come on after half time.

I’m not sure why Lambert doesn’t rate him enough to bring him on today. Whenever he has played this season he has done really well. For Georgiou (not our player) to be ahead of him in the pecking order seems ridiculous.
What do huws and Keane think... on 14:08 - Oct 20 with 1162 viewspointofblue

What do huws and Keane think... on 14:03 - Oct 20 by Bluebell

I was certain Huws would come on after half time.

I’m not sure why Lambert doesn’t rate him enough to bring him on today. Whenever he has played this season he has done really well. For Georgiou (not our player) to be ahead of him in the pecking order seems ridiculous.

Considering we were away from home and without Downes I expected Huws to play ahead of Dozzell.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

What do huws and Keane think... on 14:16 - Oct 20 with 1131 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

What do huws and Keane think... on 14:08 - Oct 20 by pointofblue

Considering we were away from home and without Downes I expected Huws to play ahead of Dozzell.

Exactly. Hard to imagine Huws being any worse than Dozzell today. Can’t understand Lambert’s thinking.
What do huws and Keane think... on 14:21 - Oct 20 with 1081 viewsmanagement

Can only assume Lambert felt it was better to save them for Wednesday evening, today emphasises that we are carrying numerous players who have been given plenty of opportunity and similar to playing at Accrington last season, a few guys will disappear from the radar. Last not least that was the poorest ref performance in many a year, we deserved nothing but a clear goal not given, McConville's 2 footed lunge is straight red and Dobra seemed very unfairly treated (Straight Red) suggest club looks long and hard at an appeal.
What do huws and Keane think... on 14:28 - Oct 20 with 1036 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

What do huws and Keane think... on 14:21 - Oct 20 by management

Can only assume Lambert felt it was better to save them for Wednesday evening, today emphasises that we are carrying numerous players who have been given plenty of opportunity and similar to playing at Accrington last season, a few guys will disappear from the radar. Last not least that was the poorest ref performance in many a year, we deserved nothing but a clear goal not given, McConville's 2 footed lunge is straight red and Dobra seemed very unfairly treated (Straight Red) suggest club looks long and hard at an appeal.

Pointless appealing. They will uphold the referees decision.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024