Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nolan has distinguished himself today 13:44 - Oct 20 with 3650 viewsBlindMullets

In a pretty depressing performance all round he has beacon a real beacon of crap!
Nolan has distinguished himself today on 13:46 - Oct 20 with 3610 viewsRegencyBlue

He’s not alone!
Nolan has distinguished himself today on 13:52 - Oct 20 with 3550 viewsHerbivore

Think that's a bit strong. He's been okay on a day where we've been abject.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 13:55 - Oct 20 with 3515 viewsonlymehere

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 13:52 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Non participant like the rest.
Nolan has distinguished himself today on 13:57 - Oct 20 with 3486 viewsTrequartista

It just looks like last season, pretty build up play and nothing in the box, but against much worse opposition.

Obviously this has not been the pattern of the season so far, but you wonder if we've been lucky so far on the evidence of that.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:01 - Oct 20 with 3436 viewsDubtractor

Not our worst player by a fair way today, but I'm still to be convinced he is actually much good.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:11 - Oct 20 with 3371 viewsBluebell

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:01 - Oct 20 by Dubtractor

Not our worst player by a fair way today, but I'm still to be convinced he is actually much good.

After today’s performance there were only about 4 players who tried to change the game.

I have a feeling Nsiala won't play for us again after that performance.

Skuse man of the match for me.
Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:13 - Oct 20 with 3353 viewsgordon

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:01 - Oct 20 by Dubtractor

I'd have thought we won't see much more of Alan Judge or Toto Nsiala after that - both will surely be leaving in January.
Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:27 - Oct 20 with 3279 viewsonlymehere

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:13 - Oct 20 by gordon

I'd have thought we won't see much more of Alan Judge or Toto Nsiala after that - both will surely be leaving in January.

I was thinking exactly the same during the game.
Login to get fewer ads

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:28 - Oct 20 with 3261 viewsitfcjoe

I don’t think we were watching the same game

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:34 - Oct 20 with 3231 viewsgordon

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:27 - Oct 20 by onlymehere

I was thinking exactly the same during the game.

Judge didn't look interested at all - you'd think there would be a few struggling championship clubs willing to take him in January.
Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:36 - Oct 20 with 3209 viewsHerbivore

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:34 - Oct 20 by gordon

Judge didn't look interested at all - you'd think there would be a few struggling championship clubs willing to take him in January.

Why would a Championship side want him?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:38 - Oct 20 with 3197 viewstextbackup

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 13:52 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

is abject a nice way to spell dogsht?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:38 - Oct 20 with 3199 viewsgordon

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:28 - Oct 20 by itfcjoe

I don’t think we were watching the same game

Nolan wasn't the main problem, but he wasn't great. Tidy on the ball, a couple of really poor tackles (he should have been booked twice really), quite a lot of easy sideways passes and not very many incisive forward passes.

Problem was, we only really had one player (Jackson) looking to get into decent attacking positions to receive the ball - the rest all wanted to get on the ball in lots of space and get their head up.
Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:40 - Oct 20 with 3189 viewsgordon

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:36 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Why would a Championship side want him?

Reputation alone is normally enough for a desperate manager to take a punt in January - I'm in no way saying he's looked good enough.
Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:46 - Oct 20 with 3153 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:34 - Oct 20 by gordon

For me Judge has been a big let down. I was expecting to run things from midfield.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:49 - Oct 20 with 3138 viewsVaughan8

He was the best of a bad bunch.

Gave away the ball too much and kept giving away needless could though maybe less than some other players haha
Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:53 - Oct 20 with 3121 viewsitfcjoe

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:38 - Oct 20 by gordon

Nolan wasn't the main problem, but he wasn't great. Tidy on the ball, a couple of really poor tackles (he should have been booked twice really), quite a lot of easy sideways passes and not very many incisive forward passes.

Problem was, we only really had one player (Jackson) looking to get into decent attacking positions to receive the ball - the rest all wanted to get on the ball in lots of space and get their head up.

He was fine, but no more if even that.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:57 - Oct 20 with 3094 viewsIPS_wich

A 5 out of 10 performance...

...but Edwards, Dozzell, Nsiala and Judge were worse...

God knows why PL bothered putting Huws and Keane on the bench if he wasn’t prepared to play them...two of the best 4/5 players at the club when fit.
Nolan has distinguished himself today on 15:15 - Oct 20 with 3038 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Harsh and misplaced opinion.

Nolan was average today.. 5/10

But to single him out as the worst is absurd

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 15:15 - Oct 20 with 3038 viewsPositivelyPortman

Hate Nolan day today is it?
I’ll tell you what, he was 100% better than Dozzell.
Why don’t you mention him?
Only 20 ? Doesn’t get a run of games? Not his sort of game? Tries too hard because of Daddy?
Currently, he’s a waste of space.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 15:17 - Oct 20 with 3026 viewsm14_blue

I just don't understand how anyone could watch that and come to the conclusion that Nolan was the problem.

There were at least 5 Town players worse than him.

He still wasn't good though.
Nolan has distinguished himself today on 15:53 - Oct 20 with 2937 viewsgordon

Nolan has distinguished himself today on 14:57 - Oct 20 by IPS_wich

A 5 out of 10 performance...

...but Edwards, Dozzell, Nsiala and Judge were worse...

God knows why PL bothered putting Huws and Keane on the bench if he wasn’t prepared to play them...two of the best 4/5 players at the club when fit.

Edwards really struggles to run in a straight line with the ball, he always looks like he's dribbling with a scrunched up coke can.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024