Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question 14:00 - Oct 20 with 750 viewsCaptMickMills

Was performance that much worse than some games earlier in season where we nicked one nil win by not conceding silly goals?

Had 2 cleared off line one of which was probably cleared off line.

At start of season would have been amazing to think we missed Wilson so much!!
Question on 14:30 - Oct 20 with 700 viewsThe_Last_Baron

At the start of the season we had weak full backs and a lot of injuries.We did not look good.

Downes, Norwood and the lad Vincent are vital players for us, even Wilson was badly missed today.

Even if we won this league we will lose 5 or 6 games so cheer up ladies and gentlemen and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Question on 14:47 - Oct 20 with 673 viewsDarth_Koont

No. That was a fairly typical performance from us, just that the opposition got the goals instead.

The formation didn’t help us defensively in the first half so we got a little better there/Stanley sat back in the second half. But we still looked pretty shapeless and random in attack throughout.

But good performance from Nolan and Dobra in his brief stint. Which makes it even more annoying with the silly red card and suspension.

Pronouns: He/Him

Question on 14:48 - Oct 20 with 666 viewsDubtractor

Question on 14:47 - Oct 20 by Darth_Koont

No. That was a fairly typical performance from us, just that the opposition got the goals instead.

The formation didn’t help us defensively in the first half so we got a little better there/Stanley sat back in the second half. But we still looked pretty shapeless and random in attack throughout.

But good performance from Nolan and Dobra in his brief stint. Which makes it even more annoying with the silly red card and suspension.

Nolan was not good.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Question on 14:51 - Oct 20 with 641 viewsDarth_Koont

Question on 14:48 - Oct 20 by Dubtractor

Nolan was not good.

It was all relative but I thought he was decent and tried to get us going.

Question on 15:03 - Oct 20 with 605 viewsDubtractor

Question on 14:51 - Oct 20 by Darth_Koont

It was all relative but I thought he was decent and tried to get us going.

He wasn't our worst player, not by a fair way, but that is really damning him with faint praise.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Question on 15:21 - Oct 20 with 566 viewsDarth_Koont

Question on 15:03 - Oct 20 by Dubtractor

He wasn't our worst player, not by a fair way, but that is really damning him with faint praise.

That's definitely true.

Although I don't think we played particularly worse than the average this season. Defensively first half, yes which is where we lost it. And then not converting any of the few chances that came our way.

But overall the "pattern of play" has felt a lot like that this season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024