Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor from PL today 14:06 - Oct 20 with 4020 viewsKeaneish

I think everyone could see the weak links before we kicked off today.

Dozzell isn't ready to start first team football at this level.
Judge shouldn't partner Jackson up top, ever.
Edwards is a poor wing back.
Toto always a debate.

4 players in those positions prior to kick off we all had reservations over and justifiably so as they were the worst of a very bad bunch.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Poor from PL today on 14:09 - Oct 20 with 3549 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Heard the same thing before most games. We've lost one game of football. It was dire. But it will happen, especially with such a young side. Annoyed but we get over it and move on.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Poor from PL today on 14:10 - Oct 20 with 3543 viewscrunchie1978

100% agree.
We were so s##t that we'd even of looked better with donaciean and kenlock as full backs.
Poor from PL today on 14:18 - Oct 20 with 3473 viewsVaughan8

How Dozzell starts ahead of Huws is strange. He has had enough chances

There is no debate on Nsiala. Unless it is, is he really bad or shockingly poor.

Why is judge playing upfront when we have Keane (ok so might not last a whole game) and Dobra (he can play upfront right?). Ok the latter got sent off but did more attacking threat than judge.

Edwards isn't a "defender" so having him at wing back was an error. However the only.other option is Donacein which clearly Lambert doesn't fancy!

It's one game so we can get over it. Need to win midweek now.
Poor from PL today on 14:28 - Oct 20 with 3379 viewsHerbivore

The line up was a head scratcher and the performance really compounded what many feared when they saw the team. Missing three key players in KVY, Nors and Downes but that's no excuse, the squad has enough quality to cope with that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Poor from PL today on 14:36 - Oct 20 with 3310 viewswarkthisway

Yes maybe Lambert thought we were so untouchable he could play the B team -a disgrace that a once proud club was completely outplayed by Accrington Stanley for Christ sake - a joke club for decades- but will forgive him this one - As long as there is a big improvement on Wednesday!

bentnkuqi

Poor from PL today on 14:37 - Oct 20 with 3303 viewsPilgrimblue

Poor from PL today on 14:28 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

The line up was a head scratcher and the performance really compounded what many feared when they saw the team. Missing three key players in KVY, Nors and Downes but that's no excuse, the squad has enough quality to cope with that.

Huws should have played as should Keane. What's the point of playing Judge out of position. Lost count of times we gave ball away in 1st half. Why try mixing it with AS they clearly like that but we've got too many lightweights (Dozzy, Edwards).
Poor from PL today on 14:44 - Oct 20 with 3252 viewsHerbivore

Poor from PL today on 14:37 - Oct 20 by Pilgrimblue

Huws should have played as should Keane. What's the point of playing Judge out of position. Lost count of times we gave ball away in 1st half. Why try mixing it with AS they clearly like that but we've got too many lightweights (Dozzy, Edwards).

I'd ask what the point of playing Judge is full stop. He was given licence to play off the striker today and did nothing. I can only assume Huws and Keane aren't deemed fit enough to start a league game yet.

Poor from PL today on 14:46 - Oct 20 with 3242 viewslmfcblue

Another tactical disaster today but didn’t get the luck to get away with it.
Round pegs in round holes please 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Poor from PL today on 14:58 - Oct 20 with 3181 viewstextbackup

Poor from PL today on 14:10 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

100% agree.
We were so s##t that we'd even of looked better with donaciean and kenlock as full backs.

no we wouldnt

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Poor from PL today on 15:24 - Oct 20 with 3109 viewsstewartm

Absolute piss poor !! I am glad I am not chairman of this club because my temper would say to PL that is not good enough (blatant mistakes) and another match day like that and I would sack him! If you loose trying your best fair enough but that was unacceptable!

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Poor from PL today on 15:34 - Oct 20 with 3066 viewsJ2BLUE

Poor from PL today on 15:24 - Oct 20 by stewartm

Absolute piss poor !! I am glad I am not chairman of this club because my temper would say to PL that is not good enough (blatant mistakes) and another match day like that and I would sack him! If you loose trying your best fair enough but that was unacceptable!

We're glad too. What a pathetic response.

Lambert got it wrong today, no argument but bloody hell, unbunch your panties.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poor from PL today on 16:04 - Oct 20 with 3012 viewsAlexwaddell

Poor from PL today on 14:44 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

I'd ask what the point of playing Judge is full stop. He was given licence to play off the striker today and did nothing. I can only assume Huws and Keane aren't deemed fit enough to start a league game yet.

If that is the case....why have them on the bench?

Poll: What was today?

Poor from PL today on 16:07 - Oct 20 with 2993 viewsHerbivore

Poor from PL today on 16:04 - Oct 20 by Alexwaddell

If that is the case....why have them on the bench?

Because they're seen as fit enough to come on for half an hour I imagine.

Poor from PL today on 16:26 - Oct 20 with 2955 viewssimon420

Tbh Dozzell doesn't look cut out to be playing football against adults, shocking he been started for England ahead of Downes. Very lazy not enough effort, riding the coat tails of his Dad's name
Poor from PL today on 16:30 - Oct 20 with 2942 viewsghostofescobar

Poor from PL today on 15:24 - Oct 20 by stewartm

This is a joke post, right? See how many bites you get?

GhostOfEscobar

Poor from PL today on 16:35 - Oct 20 with 2920 viewsblueislander

Poor from PL today on 16:30 - Oct 20 by ghostofescobar

It seems to have been written by an 8 year old.
Poor from PL today on 13:30 - Oct 21 with 2706 viewsstewartm

Poor from PL today on 16:30 - Oct 20 by ghostofescobar

After McCarthy performances, I would nip this kind of match day garbage in the bud. How many years did McCarthy get away with ‘poor’ performances because one year we made the playoffs?

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Poor from PL today on 13:36 - Oct 21 with 2689 viewshaynes_toe1

PL just isn't a very good manager, particularly tactically. But he does seem to be a decent man manager and with our squad that should be more than enough to see us promoted.

I just don't think we'll get promoted because of him...more in spite.
Poor from PL today on 14:08 - Oct 21 with 2644 viewsPJH

Poor from PL today on 13:30 - Oct 21 by stewartm

After McCarthy performances, I would nip this kind of match day garbage in the bud. How many years did McCarthy get away with ‘poor’ performances because one year we made the playoffs?

Quite right, MM never had us top of the third division...oh
Poor from PL today on 14:46 - Oct 21 with 2577 viewsHerbivore

Poor from PL today on 13:30 - Oct 21 by stewartm

So we should sack every manager after a bad performance so that we can make sure they aren't responsible for any more poor performances? Good luck with that approach.

Poor from PL today on 14:50 - Oct 21 with 2570 viewsMrTown

Poor all round today.

But will happen, and will happen again before the season is out.

Like I said, nice reminder that it is 12 games gone and a long way to go. And even further off being a Championship side.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Poor from PL today on 15:59 - Oct 21 with 2523 viewsitfcjoe

Poor from PL today on 16:26 - Oct 20 by simon420

Tbh Dozzell doesn't look cut out to be playing football against adults, shocking he been started for England ahead of Downes. Very lazy not enough effort, riding the coat tails of his Dad's name

Do you really think the England youth managers and talent ID people care that he is Jason Dozzell's son?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Poor from PL today on 17:41 - Oct 21 with 2434 viewsPilgrimblue

Poor from PL today on 16:26 - Oct 20 by simon420

Agreed 100%.

He needs a dose of lower league 2 or quit. He's nothing like his Dad who perhaps should have a word.
Poor from PL today on 19:12 - Oct 21 with 2382 viewsghostofescobar

Poor from PL today on 14:46 - Oct 21 by Herbivore

So we should sack every manager after a bad performance so that we can make sure they aren't responsible for any more poor performances? Good luck with that approach.

Yer, that'll learn 'em.

GhostOfEscobar

Poor from PL today on 19:36 - Oct 21 with 2353 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Poor from PL today on 17:41 - Oct 21 by Pilgrimblue

Agreed 100%.

He needs a dose of lower league 2 or quit. He's nothing like his Dad who perhaps should have a word.

You actually dont know what you are a talking about. He's a talented boy. You have the patience of a 5 year old.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024