Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dobra has apologised for his red card 20:09 - Oct 20 with 3766 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 20:12 - Oct 20 with 3721 viewsitfcjoe

Looks like he has been told to say that!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 20:21 - Oct 20 with 3653 viewssparks

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 20:12 - Oct 20 by itfcjoe

Looks like he has been told to say that!

Not any obvious reason to assume that.

Good on him.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 20:25 - Oct 20 with 3618 viewsMrTown

I can sleep easy night. That would have kept me up all night. Will he, won't he, will he, won't he...

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 20:34 - Oct 20 with 3574 viewsSuperblue95

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 20:25 - Oct 20 by MrTown

I can sleep easy night. That would have kept me up all night. Will he, won't he, will he, won't he...

Odd post

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 21:40 - Oct 20 with 3363 viewsMrTown

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 20:34 - Oct 20 by Superblue95

Odd post

Thought the same geezer reading the OP.

Glad we’re on the same page chum.

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 22:12 - Oct 20 with 3278 viewsSuperblue95

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 21:40 - Oct 20 by MrTown

Have you been sniffing that glue again?

You know what it does to you....

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

(No subject) (n/t) on 06:08 - Oct 21 with 3024 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

You think someone linking a post from an Ipswich Town player, re a major incident in an Ipswich Town match from earlier that day, on the Ipswich Town forum, is odd?

People on here really baffle me sometimes
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 6:11]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:00 - Oct 21 with 2779 viewsMrTown

(No subject) (n/t) on 06:08 - Oct 21 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

You think someone linking a post from an Ipswich Town player, re a major incident in an Ipswich Town match from earlier that day, on the Ipswich Town forum, is odd?

People on here really baffle me sometimes
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 6:11]

Have a day off you clown

Login to get fewer ads

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 09:15 - Oct 21 with 2726 viewsGeoffSentence

What was odd about the OP?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 09:17 - Oct 21 with 2717 viewsPositivelyPortman

That’s alright then.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 09:32 - Oct 21 with 2676 viewsSwansea_Blue

Let himself down a bit there. Understandable as it looked like their guy swung an elbow at him first, but shouldn't have lashed out. A classic case of learning to control your emotions/reaction.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 09:35 - Oct 21 with 2664 viewsGlasgowBlue

His head went yesterday which was a shame as he did more in his first five minutes on the pitch then the rest of the team did in the first 45.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 09:39 - Oct 21 with 2652 viewsBigManBlue

He'll learn. On a positive note the ball really sticks to his boot, and he's not afraid to run at defenders.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 10:30 - Oct 21 with 2556 viewsbefxblue

TBH I thought he was going to get sent off for his yellow card challenge, it was awful from my view.

That said, his drive to win the ball back from a high position when dispossessed is brilliant, and a great attitude to have.
Dobra has apologised for his red card on 10:38 - Oct 21 with 2525 viewsStokieBlue

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 09:35 - Oct 21 by GlasgowBlue

His head went yesterday which was a shame as he did more in his first five minutes on the pitch then the rest of the team did in the first 45.

He needs to be more involved either from the bench or starting.

It's fairly obvious that in this league if you have someone who can beat a player then the field then opens up in front of them. Teams are organised in front of an attack but if you get beyond that first player they are a bit of a mess and quite open.

I'd like to see him in behind Norwood and Jackson as that could really be interesting, if he beats someone and then it opens up with two options ahead. Would be nice to get Lankester back as well for similar reasons.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 10:57 - Oct 21 with 2491 viewsCoachRob

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 10:38 - Oct 21 by StokieBlue

He needs to be more involved either from the bench or starting.

It's fairly obvious that in this league if you have someone who can beat a player then the field then opens up in front of them. Teams are organised in front of an attack but if you get beyond that first player they are a bit of a mess and quite open.

I'd like to see him in behind Norwood and Jackson as that could really be interesting, if he beats someone and then it opens up with two options ahead. Would be nice to get Lankester back as well for similar reasons.

SB

Nobody does defending while outnumbered training sessions in League One, didn't know that Stokie.

The game was not really decided on that sending off, unlike the Wales V France rugby match yesterday, so hopefully Dobra doesn't let it get to him and keeps improving, looks a real talent.
Dobra has apologised for his red card on 11:02 - Oct 21 with 2476 viewsStokieBlue

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 10:57 - Oct 21 by CoachRob

Nobody does defending while outnumbered training sessions in League One, didn't know that Stokie.

The game was not really decided on that sending off, unlike the Wales V France rugby match yesterday, so hopefully Dobra doesn't let it get to him and keeps improving, looks a real talent.

No idea what your first paragraph means. It's fairly obvious to me that teams are organised but aren't great at thinking on their feet when the defensive setup is compromised.

Agree on the second paragraph.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 07:41 - Oct 22 with 2169 viewsLusor

Dobra has apologised for his red card on 11:02 - Oct 21 by StokieBlue

No idea what your first paragraph means. It's fairly obvious to me that teams are organised but aren't great at thinking on their feet when the defensive setup is compromised.

Agree on the second paragraph.

SB

He'll learn, but he is an asset. He runs at defences, seemingly to lose the ball 3 times, but get it back 4!
That'll do me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024