Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? (n/t) 20:45 - Oct 20 with 3854 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 00:39 - Oct 21 with 784 viewsBlueBadger

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 22:06 - Oct 20 by Kieran_Knows

I’m sorry, but the only game he looked half decent in last season was the dead rubber game against Leeds.

..in which we still conceded two goals.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 00:41 - Oct 21 with 782 viewsBlueBadger

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 23:20 - Oct 20 by Swailsey

Wow! I’m hated.

No, just wrong.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 01:35 - Oct 21 with 764 viewstpsontour

Nsiala - or EndsInDisaster as I think of him - is a one man horror show. He's not just 'rusty', he's cr*p.

Like another £750K Hurst signing in Donacien, his technical ability is very poor. He's been getting us into trouble with clumsy challenges, reckless lunges and barges ever since he arrived, conceding needless pens last season and in the under 23s this season. I made a 26hr return trip to Accrington to see him on a yellow in 10 minutes, concede a ridiculous pen and generally be pulled out of position all over the pitch and be unable to control or clear a ball for love or money before being put out of his and our misery on 45 with the match and our unbeaten record already all but blown in his first appearance.

Nsiala, Donacien, Kenlock, Roberts - none of them are good enough to start in the league if we're going to finish top two.
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 08:53 - Oct 21 with 676 viewsPippin1970

When my wife says that's the worse Ipswich player I've seen in the last ten years. She's usually pretty spot on.
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 09:15 - Oct 21 with 663 viewsPositivelyPortman

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 23:20 - Oct 20 by Swailsey

Wow! I’m hated.

We’ve got a new scapegoat for the season, irrespective of whether he plays or not. Hooray!

We’ve had Skuse, Douglas, Chambers, Roberts, Gerken, and my favourite Judge.
People were hysterical on here when it looked like he was off to QPR - turns out that he’s not all that.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 09:21 - Oct 21 with 649 viewsKeaneish

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:49 - Oct 20 by PJH

Wilson has not moved up the pecking order for me because he was already ahead of Nsiala.

Wilson is a better defender and far more reliable-in my opinion.

Wilson was signed as 4th choice centre back though at the start of the season and was widely coveted so. His performances have changed opinion since then.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 09:24 - Oct 21 with 644 viewsitfcjoe

He's just far too rash, and far too obvious - gives away so many free kicks (and penalties now!) in dangerous areas and just doesn't get away with anything as it is all so OTT.

He has had some good games, and finished last season strongly, but he isn't good enough if we want to play out from the back and won't be able to step up to the next level as his rash-ness is punished even more in the Championship where the players are sharper both mentally and physically and the refs are softer.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 09:27 - Oct 21 with 636 viewsPJH

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 09:21 - Oct 21 by Keaneish

Wilson was signed as 4th choice centre back though at the start of the season and was widely coveted so. His performances have changed opinion since then.

I agree that what you say is correct and I suppose before I had seen Wilson play I just thought of him as cover but I was quite impressed with him at Burton so from that point on he was at least level with Nsiala for me.What I have seen of Wilson since has put him way ahead in my thinking.

I know that you were only talking about the general view and I was talking about my view.

If I was naming by strongest ITFC team if everyone was available then Wilson would probably get in it but Nsiala certainly would not.
Login to get fewer ads

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 09:34 - Oct 21 with 614 viewslongtimefan

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 09:15 - Oct 21 by PositivelyPortman

We’ve got a new scapegoat for the season, irrespective of whether he plays or not. Hooray!

We’ve had Skuse, Douglas, Chambers, Roberts, Gerken, and my favourite Judge.
People were hysterical on here when it looked like he was off to QPR - turns out that he’s not all that.

Makes a change from your championing of the Knudsen for chief scapegoat campaign in previous seasons!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024