Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? (n/t) 20:45 - Oct 20 with 3830 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 20:46 - Oct 20 with 3039 viewsGirthyguy

Yes
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 20:46 - Oct 20 with 3044 viewsDubtractor

I thought he was rubbish before tbh mate.

Some of the stuff today wasn't just about sharpness, just rank bad play.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 20:49 - Oct 20 with 3020 viewsportmanking

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 20:46 - Oct 20 by Dubtractor

Quite.

Slow, couldn't pass water and not really as strong or imposing as you first think.

Was like Bambi on ice at times today too.

One good season at this level does not make him a proven operator.
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 20:58 - Oct 20 with 2978 viewsKeaneish

There's no way he'll be as bad as that again but it was a shocking 45 minute come back. After such a long innocuous layoff and his place under threat, we should have seen a leader's performance from him. What we got was a horror show only second to Donacien's full back display against Wimbledon.

No doubt Wilson has moved up the pecking order and cemented the 3rd choice CB slot.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:02 - Oct 20 with 2965 viewsBlueBadger

...and most of last season doing exactly what he was doing today.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:04 - Oct 20 with 2945 viewsSwailsey

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:02 - Oct 20 by BlueBadger

Really? He was up and down last year, but definitely more good than not I thought.

Football’s funny and opinions are hard.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:05 - Oct 20 with 2935 viewsBlueBadger

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:04 - Oct 20 by Swailsey

Really? He was up and down last year, but definitely more good than not I thought.

Christ.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:08 - Oct 20 with 2920 viewsportmanking

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:04 - Oct 20 by Swailsey

More good than not?! Remind me where we finished last season? That guy gifted teams goals time and again last season. We can't let him do it again.

I'd rather have James Wilson contracted for the next 18 months and let Toto go in Jan instead.
Login to get fewer ads

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:14 - Oct 20 with 2896 viewsSwailsey

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:08 - Oct 20 by portmanking

More good than not?! Remind me where we finished last season? That guy gifted teams goals time and again last season. We can't let him do it again.

I'd rather have James Wilson contracted for the next 18 months and let Toto go in Jan instead.

That isn’t solely down to Toto though is it?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not his mega fan, but there were a lot of voices saying he was positive last year.

These things are cyclical aren’t they.

Chambers, Toto, Skuse, Jackson etc.

He’s a professional footballer, and had a shocker today.

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:18 - Oct 20 with 2884 viewsportmanking

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:14 - Oct 20 by Swailsey

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not his mega fan, but there were a lot of voices saying he was positive last year.

Don't know what forum you read then...

As far as I can see, most people felt he was playing well above his level last term and that he was good for gifting at least one goal or guilt edged opportunity per game. It makes you appreciate how solid and consistent, if unspectacular, Wilson has been.
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:19 - Oct 20 with 2879 viewsSwailsey

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:18 - Oct 20 by portmanking

Don't know what forum you read then...

As far as I can see, most people felt he was playing well above his level last term and that he was good for gifting at least one goal or guilt edged opportunity per game. It makes you appreciate how solid and consistent, if unspectacular, Wilson has been.

Fair enough! Opinions eh?

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:42 - Oct 20 with 2844 viewsfactual_blue

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:02 - Oct 20 by BlueBadger

You just criticise from the sidelines and have never, ever been to a football match anywhere ever.

[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 21:44]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:49 - Oct 20 with 2817 viewsPJH

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 20:58 - Oct 20 by Keaneish

There's no way he'll be as bad as that again but it was a shocking 45 minute come back. After such a long innocuous layoff and his place under threat, we should have seen a leader's performance from him. What we got was a horror show only second to Donacien's full back display against Wimbledon.

No doubt Wilson has moved up the pecking order and cemented the 3rd choice CB slot.

Wilson has not moved up the pecking order for me because he was already ahead of Nsiala.

Wilson is a better defender and far more reliable-in my opinion.
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:52 - Oct 20 with 2800 viewsReuser_is_God

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 20:46 - Oct 20 by Dubtractor

Yep, he’s sh1te.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:56 - Oct 20 with 2785 viewsfactual_blue

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:49 - Oct 20 by PJH

Wilson has not moved up the pecking order for me because he was already ahead of Nsiala.

Wilson is a better defender and far more reliable-in my opinion.

Hope you saw me on the bridge over the A14, waving at you this morning.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:57 - Oct 20 with 2787 viewsmeekreech

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:14 - Oct 20 by Swailsey

The only thing positive from him last season was his rubbish play and behaviour! He is a disaster and a red card waiting to happen and needs to be shipped out at the first opportunity. He can never be expected to improve to a standard necessary to maintain a place in a team in any league above league 2 !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:58 - Oct 20 with 2787 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think this is more it. He was written off after last season. There was hope he might be good enough at this level but today did him no favours.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 22:06 - Oct 20 with 2761 viewsPJH

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 21:56 - Oct 20 by factual_blue

Hope you saw me on the bridge over the A14, waving at you this morning.

Of course, I waved back didn't I?
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 22:06 - Oct 20 with 2766 viewsKieran_Knows

I’m sorry, but the only game he looked half decent in last season was the dead rubber game against Leeds.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 22:08 - Oct 20 with 2756 viewsPJH

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 22:06 - Oct 20 by Kieran_Knows

I’m sorry, but the only game he looked half decent in last season was the dead rubber game against Leeds.

Yes, he looked good that day but it was the only day that he did.

Other times he did some good things and some horrendous things but the fear of a horrendous thing always outweighed the possibility of a good thing.
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 22:23 - Oct 20 with 2702 viewsGarv

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 22:06 - Oct 20 by Kieran_Knows

That’s not strictly true.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 22:26 - Oct 20 with 2695 views44_not_out

Yup, totally agree! He’s very very poor.

When you add in what we paid, he is easily Hurst’s worst (that rhymes) signing..... and that is saying something.
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 22:29 - Oct 20 with 2679 viewsSarge

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 22:26 - Oct 20 by 44_not_out

Yup, totally agree! He’s very very poor.

When you add in what we paid, he is easily Hurst’s worst (that rhymes) signing..... and that is saying something.

What about Donacien?
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 22:54 - Oct 20 with 2631 views44_not_out

So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 22:29 - Oct 20 by Sarge

What about Donacien?

I think Toto cost more, so probably edges this one..... but agree both are very poor.
So we’ve dismissed Toto after 1 league game back from a lengthy injury yeah? ( on 23:20 - Oct 20 with 2582 viewsSwailsey

Wow! I’m hated.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024