Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Spence 22:43 - Oct 20 with 12646 viewsHARRY10

looks like he has found his level
Jordan Spence on 22:49 - Oct 20 with 9463 viewsonlymehere

Where is that?
Jordan Spence on 22:53 - Oct 20 with 9440 viewsFifeITFC

Don't you just love these type of threads that keep you in suspence?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Jordan Spence on 23:08 - Oct 20 with 9376 viewsLB27

Are any of that group of players we released at the end of last season actually playing for a club yet this season?
Jordan Spence on 23:12 - Oct 20 with 9353 viewsHARRY10

Jordan Spence on 23:08 - Oct 20 by LB27

Are any of that group of players we released at the end of last season actually playing for a club yet this season?

Spence isn't
Jordan Spence on 23:25 - Oct 20 with 9299 viewsFifeITFC

Jordan Spence on 23:12 - Oct 20 by HARRY10

Spence isn't

Epic thread. Well done.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Jordan Spence on 23:44 - Oct 20 with 9255 viewsHARRY10

Jordan Spence on 22:53 - Oct 20 by FifeITFC

yes, I should not have stopped you from looking it up for yourself

my apologies
Jordan Spence on 07:47 - Oct 21 with 8828 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Jordan Spence on 23:12 - Oct 20 by HARRY10

Spence isn't

Almost like he’s living it up in LA with his millionaire Hollywood-actress wife, what a loser

What’s HARRY10 up to today?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Jordan Spence on 09:12 - Oct 21 with 8597 viewsSwansea_Blue

I never paid much attention to his track record while he was with us, but have just had a quick look now. He'd played very few games by the time he joined Milton Keynes in his mid-20s. Looks like a classic case of a very promising youngster (loads of England age group caps), failing to live up to his early promise but also staying too long on the loan treadmill at a PL club (W Ham).

He won't be the last promising youngster to not live up to early expectations (we're probably seeing the same happen with Dozzell now). No idea if he's looking for a club now. If they are now based in the States he might get a gig over there for their next season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Spence on 09:49 - Oct 21 with 8501 viewsSamWhiteUK

Jordan Spence on 22:53 - Oct 20 by FifeITFC

It appears your post went over the heads of a couple..
Jordan Spence on 11:41 - Oct 21 with 8277 viewsmonytowbray

Jordan Spence on 07:47 - Oct 21 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Almost like he’s living it up in LA with his millionaire Hollywood-actress wife, what a loser

Whatever it is HARRY10 is up to I’d assume it’s not hanging about on the half way line jogging back on a counter attack or standing 10 yards from the player he should be marking.

Jordan Spence was honestly one of the worst players I can remember seeing getting regular games for us in my lifetime. I mean at least Douglas was funny and just offered nothing. Watching Spence was frustrating and cost us games.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Jordan Spence on 12:51 - Oct 21 with 8127 viewsBluefish

Jordan Spence on 11:41 - Oct 21 by monytowbray

Whatever it is HARRY10 is up to I’d assume it’s not hanging about on the half way line jogging back on a counter attack or standing 10 yards from the player he should be marking.

Jordan Spence was honestly one of the worst players I can remember seeing getting regular games for us in my lifetime. I mean at least Douglas was funny and just offered nothing. Watching Spence was frustrating and cost us games.

I miss seeing posters having meltdowns trying desperately to attribute fault to Spence after every goal.

Replay shows 4 players jogging back and presumably 6 that aren't. Blame Spence and ignore the others.

Player score from other side of the pitch. Yes but Spence should have come across and covered

Spence gave away a free kick/corner earlier, if he hadn't done we'd still have the ball despite 5 minutes playing since

Etc.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Jordan Spence on 12:53 - Oct 21 with 8111 viewsitfcjoe

Poor guy, after only earning hundreds of thousands of pounds playing football and representing his country at numerous levels, he now has to slum it whilst his film star wife becomes a Hollywood A-Lister.

What a dreadul level to find....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jordan Spence on 12:59 - Oct 21 with 8087 viewsGooders7592

Please can someone actually explain what he is doing now? I think I've missed something here.
Jordan Spence on 14:15 - Oct 21 with 7951 viewsGeoffSentence

Jordan Spence on 12:59 - Oct 21 by Gooders7592

Please can someone actually explain what he is doing now? I think I've missed something here.

Not playing footy any more, instead he is slumming it in Hollywood with his successful and beautiful actress wife.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jordan Spence on 14:18 - Oct 21 with 7935 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jordan Spence on 12:53 - Oct 21 by itfcjoe

Poor guy, after only earning hundreds of thousands of pounds playing football and representing his country at numerous levels, he now has to slum it whilst his film star wife becomes a Hollywood A-Lister.

What a dreadul level to find....

Which he may not necessarily be happy about if he still wants to play football. Of course, if the desire to play has worn off I'm sure he's more than happy and the rest of his life does seem to have some perks!

Jordan Spence on 14:25 - Oct 21 with 7897 viewsitfcjoe

Jordan Spence on 14:18 - Oct 21 by Swansea_Blue

Which he may not necessarily be happy about if he still wants to play football. Of course, if the desire to play has worn off I'm sure he's more than happy and the rest of his life does seem to have some perks!

True, but his 'level' is effectively League 1, where salaries take a big drop off from the Championship and he is getting to an age where he is no longer a prospect and will need to slog around on 1-2 year deals around the country

Jordan Spence on 14:56 - Oct 21 with 7806 viewsthatdamgood89

Jordan Spence on 14:25 - Oct 21 by itfcjoe

True, but his 'level' is effectively League 1, where salaries take a big drop off from the Championship and he is getting to an age where he is no longer a prospect and will need to slog around on 1-2 year deals around the country

Let's be honest. If it wasn't for Mick his career would have been all but officially over by now. No one wanted him pre Mick which is why he was still available on a free mid-way through a season. No one wants him now despite there not being a fee attached.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Jordan Spence on 14:58 - Oct 21 with 7799 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jordan Spence on 14:25 - Oct 21 by itfcjoe

Yep. It does look like he's done.

Jordan Spence on 15:12 - Oct 21 with 7759 viewsSuperfrans

Never got the hate for Jordan Spence. Not the greatest footballer, but not the worst either. He was decent for us when he first joined, made one or two misjudgements later on (in particular), but everyone makes mistakes.

Interesting here though to see him "co-directing" with his wife. maybe he'll become a star in his own right in the entertainment sector.

https://www.vogue.co.uk/arts-and-lifestyle/article/naomi-scott-jordan-spence-int

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Jordan Spence on 16:18 - Oct 21 with 7656 viewsmonytowbray

Jordan Spence on 12:51 - Oct 21 by Bluefish

I miss seeing posters having meltdowns trying desperately to attribute fault to Spence after every goal.

Replay shows 4 players jogging back and presumably 6 that aren't. Blame Spence and ignore the others.

Player score from other side of the pitch. Yes but Spence should have come across and covered

Spence gave away a free kick/corner earlier, if he hadn't done we'd still have the ball despite 5 minutes playing since

Etc.

Yes, he was great, that’s why not a single club wants to sign him for free.

TWTD never forgets…

Jordan Spence on 16:25 - Oct 21 with 7632 viewsitfcjoe

Jordan Spence on 16:18 - Oct 21 by monytowbray

Yes, he was great, that’s why not a single club wants to sign him for free.

Have you ever considered that he doesn't want to continue his career? I'm sure there are teams that would take a player with 200 appearances in the 2nd and 3rd tier for free.

Jordan Spence on 18:24 - Oct 21 with 7475 viewsDubtractor

Spence is a better right back than Donacien tbf.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Jordan Spence on 18:25 - Oct 21 with 7470 viewstiptreeblue

Jordan Spence on 15:12 - Oct 21 by Superfrans

Never got the hate for Jordan Spence. Not the greatest footballer, but not the worst either. He was decent for us when he first joined, made one or two misjudgements later on (in particular), but everyone makes mistakes.

Interesting here though to see him "co-directing" with his wife. maybe he'll become a star in his own right in the entertainment sector.

https://www.vogue.co.uk/arts-and-lifestyle/article/naomi-scott-jordan-spence-int

The point about everybody makes mistakes, some on here don`t seem to
Jordan Spence on 18:33 - Oct 21 with 7442 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jordan Spence on 07:47 - Oct 21 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jordan Spence on 19:47 - Oct 21 with 7283 viewsmonytowbray

Jordan Spence on 16:25 - Oct 21 by itfcjoe

Have you ever considered that he doesn't want to continue his career? I'm sure there are teams that would take a player with 200 appearances in the 2nd and 3rd tier for free.

No one wanted him when we took him either.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024