Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw 09:38 - Oct 21 with 1716 viewsSomethingBlue

I've decided to let the humiliation of being in it play second fiddle to the intrigue of potentially playing some clubs we may never again cross paths with. Wayne Brown's Maldon & Tiptree would be a brilliant, really weird draw. Great to see Kingstonian in there too. And Dulwich Hamlet, I guess. Be fantastic to get any of those. Looking forward, therefore, to Rotherham (a).

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 09:43 - Oct 21 with 1685 viewsitfcjoe

Maldon & Tiptree are flying this season, 2nd in the table but with 4 games in hand on Bury, 6 wins out of 6.

They have a link up with Colchester, where a number of youngsters go across, but Col U want them to be a couple of divisions higher for more benfit.

I was bitten to pieces there at a pre season friendly in the summer as is right in the basin and bugs everywhere, hopefully my ticket from that game will get me priority if we draw them.

I'd like a fun away non league game within decent travelling range on the train

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 09:55 - Oct 21 with 1633 viewsUB9Blue

Barnet or Hayes and Yeading works for me location wise.
Hartlepool also works as I have family their
Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 10:11 - Oct 21 with 1593 viewsPinewoodblue

As long as Town avoid TV cameras, draw anyone non league and good chance we are on the box. Highest positioned club in the draw, with terrible record against lower League clubs.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 10:35 - Oct 21 with 1524 viewsPJH

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 10:11 - Oct 21 by Pinewoodblue

As long as Town avoid TV cameras, draw anyone non league and good chance we are on the box. Highest positioned club in the draw, with terrible record against lower League clubs.

I would think that if we are drawn away we are almost certain to be on TV because we are just about the biggest name in the draw. I know that Coventry and Porstmouth have won the F.A. Cup more recently than us(and Wimbledon???) but our other history makes us bigger.

If we are drawn at home I imagine it will depend on who we are at home to whether TV want it.

edit-if we get a bye we will not be on TV. Def info.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 10:38]
Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 12:34 - Oct 21 with 1406 viewsIllinoisblue

It was a long time ago but wasn’t it Wayne Brown who got in trouble over alleged racist incidents? Something to do with the BNP!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 13:18 - Oct 21 with 1334 viewstractordownsouth

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 12:34 - Oct 21 by Illinoisblue

It was a long time ago but wasn’t it Wayne Brown who got in trouble over alleged racist incidents? Something to do with the BNP!

Got kicked out of the Leicester squad before their 2010 play off matches because he’d stated that he voted BNP and allegedly told a group of players ( which included Chris Powell and Lloyd Dyer) that the ethnic minorities were “ ruining the country”

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 13:27 - Oct 21 with 1306 viewstractordownsouth

I’m resigned to our inevitable televised 1-0 defeat away to Dulwich Hamlet

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 13:55 - Oct 21 with 1274 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 13:27 - Oct 21 by tractordownsouth

I’m resigned to our inevitable televised 1-0 defeat away to Dulwich Hamlet

...or away at Accrington.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 13:59 - Oct 21 with 1266 viewsOldsmoker

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 13:55 - Oct 21 by Tangledupin_Blue

...or away at Accrington.

You had to go there didn't you.
Have a care for the children and melts on this board.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 15:55 - Oct 21 with 1159 viewsIllinoisblue

Some interesting prospects in FA Cup first round draw on 13:18 - Oct 21 by tractordownsouth

Got kicked out of the Leicester squad before their 2010 play off matches because he’d stated that he voted BNP and allegedly told a group of players ( which included Chris Powell and Lloyd Dyer) that the ethnic minorities were “ ruining the country”

oh that's right. Thanks.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024