Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? 02:06 - Oct 22 with 2140 viewsharlingblue

Our home game with Rotherham on Wednesday and away game at Southend on Saturday are must win games for the Town, and the tactical ability of PL.
The side and formation picked against Accrington on Sunday was an accident waiting to happen, far too lightweight, and this is not an after thought.
We must play two up front, with an old fashioned 4-4-2 being our most successful formation this year. When we play this our full backs attack and the opposition crack.
Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 07:03 - Oct 22 with 2056 viewsGlasgowBlue

Top of the league with a game in hand and just one defeat yet our next two games are must win games for PL sake?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 07:33 - Oct 22 with 2017 viewsTractorWood

I was critical of the Stanley performance but we are top and flying.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 07:45 - Oct 22 with 1996 viewsReuser_is_God

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 07:03 - Oct 22 by GlasgowBlue

Top of the league with a game in hand and just one defeat yet our next two games are must win games for PL sake?

Yes, what a bizarre OP.

To me it suggests that he/she was expecting us to go unbeaten all season.

What is important tomorrow night is that we put in a performance to suggest we’ve got Sunday out of our system.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 08:16 - Oct 22 with 1906 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Are you drunk?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 08:39 - Oct 22 with 1866 viewshaynes_toe1

If we didn't get rid of Lambert when we were relegated without putting up anything like a fight, then we're hardly going to get rid when we're top.
Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 09:07 - Oct 22 with 1812 viewsKeaneish

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 07:33 - Oct 22 by TractorWood

It's been a great start but are we really flying? We've played good football in patches but we've got away with it a few times, had to dig deep on occasion and some scorelines have flattered us. I don't feel like we've really got into our stride yet which could go one of two ways.

Do sides fear playing us at the moment? Doesn't feel like despite our great start.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 09:31 - Oct 22 with 1775 viewsMrTown

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 07:33 - Oct 22 by TractorWood

We're top, don't think we are flying, don't think we should be kidding ourselves with expectional performances just yet.

We're doing well though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 09:47 - Oct 22 with 1753 viewsBlue_Moses

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 07:03 - Oct 22 by GlasgowBlue

Good to see there hasn't been any knee-jerk reactions to our first defeat of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 10:03 - Oct 22 with 1730 viewsWickets

Bit of an odd post but i agree we need a couple of much improved performances to keep the momentum going .Stating the obvious but would not want 2 or 3 poor games on the run .
Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 10:08 - Oct 22 with 1718 viewsGarv

Must win.

Have a word.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 12:14 - Oct 22 with 1605 viewsTractorWood

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 09:31 - Oct 22 by MrTown

We're top, don't think we are flying, don't think we should be kidding ourselves with expectional performances just yet.

We're doing well though.

Flying may be pushing it but I expected us to be hovering around 4th/5th. Overall I'm extremely happy so far but agree with have another gear we've only seen a few times. 2nd half against Tranmere was excellent.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 12:30 - Oct 22 with 1582 viewsdirtyboy

Bit of an overreaction no?

I was almost relieved we lost, it was a dose of realism for some fans and also a nudge to the players that they must be 'at it' for every single game if we are to get out of this league.

We'll have a few blips, this is one.
Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 12:59 - Oct 22 with 1553 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Wow.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 13:08 - Oct 22 with 1538 viewsTractorCam

We went on a massive win run and kept 6 clean sheets in 7 games playing 3-5-2, where have you been?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 13:09]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 14:02 - Oct 22 with 1452 viewsagravenor

Negativity.. by agravenor 21 Oct 2019 10:27
I've seen a lot of negativity around yesterday's result and all of a sudden people are questioning Lambert's decisions and if 50% of the squad are good enough.

Yes we played terribly yesterday and the management and coaching staff got it wrong, but, lets remember that is our first loss of the season and we also had 3/4 key players out.

It's all about how we bounce back from a loss, don't be so concerned yet... and please STOP MOANING.

This is exactly the type of reaction my post was about... christ alive football fans can be fickle
Our next two games are must win games for PL sake? on 15:56 - Oct 22 with 1357 viewsMaySixth

Noncesense

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024