Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music 15:32 - Oct 22 with 8488 viewsBrixtonBlue

to block out the outside world, but not too distracting so you can still do your work?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:36 - Oct 22 with 4276 viewsSpruceMoose

Nils Frahm.

If your tastes run a bit more traditional then George Winston's 'Plains' album is good background noise.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 15:37]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:38 - Oct 22 with 4256 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Classic FM.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:40 - Oct 22 with 4249 viewsfooters

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:38 - Oct 22 by StochesStotasBlewe

Classic FM.

Not sure how playing Football Manager will help.

Maybe not 'lyric-free' exactly but what about Sigur Ros or summat, Dollers?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:41 - Oct 22 with 4239 viewsStokieBlue

Rodrigo y Gabriela?

I guess it entirely depends on what level of background stimulus becomes focus for you.

I'm a bit odd, I like music when working but I also like listening to documentaries.

SB
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 15:45]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:42 - Oct 22 with 4243 viewsPJH

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:46 - Oct 22 with 4229 viewsBlueBadger

Tangerine Dream.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:47 - Oct 22 with 4226 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:50 - Oct 22 with 4207 viewspimballwizard

Camel. Not quite lyric free but soothing on the brain .
Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:51 - Oct 22 with 4199 viewsTractorCam

Data Vortex, spotify it.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:52 - Oct 22 with 4195 viewsvilanovablue

Ambient Dub volumes 1 & 2
Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:54 - Oct 22 with 4189 viewsMaySixth

Go for the guy who influenced Nils Frahm,

The one and only ULRICH SCHNAUSS

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:12 - Oct 22 with 4171 viewsfactual_blue

The Goldberg Variations, played by Glenn Gould

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:14 - Oct 22 with 4168 viewsSpruceMoose

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:12 - Oct 22 by factual_blue

The Goldberg Variations, played by Glenn Gould

I always preferred the Glenn Gould Variations, played by Goldberg.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:15 - Oct 22 with 4165 viewsJ2BLUE

Nothing more relaxing than nature. Search for storm sounds on Youtube or if you have an Alexa, say 'play storm sounds'.

Unless you specifically want music of course.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:20 - Oct 22 with 4161 viewsSpruceMoose

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:15 - Oct 22 by J2BLUE

Nothing more relaxing than nature. Search for storm sounds on Youtube or if you have an Alexa, say 'play storm sounds'.

Unless you specifically want music of course.

Lots of things can be described as nature though, so be careful.

'Now That's What I Call Footers Farting Vol. 18' would be nature at its most violently impressive, but not something I would recommend

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:25 - Oct 22 with 4152 viewsfooters

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:20 - Oct 22 by SpruceMoose

Lots of things can be described as nature though, so be careful.

'Now That's What I Call Footers Farting Vol. 18' would be nature at its most violently impressive, but not something I would recommend

Catch me after a night on the stout for maximum effect.

But to J2's point, is there much nicer than sitting in a conservatory in a storm? Lovely.

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:27 - Oct 22 with 4149 viewsSpruceMoose

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:25 - Oct 22 by footers

Catch me after a night on the stout for maximum effect.

But to J2's point, is there much nicer than sitting in a conservatory in a storm? Lovely.

Your middle class is showing. If like me, you're purebred working class, substitute conservatory for outhouse.

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:29 - Oct 22 with 4143 viewsfooters

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:27 - Oct 22 by SpruceMoose

Your middle class is showing. If like me, you're purebred working class, substitute conservatory for outhouse.

You don't get quite the same effect in a coal shed. Btw that was the only thing conservatories are good for. And wicker/chintz stuff can get in the sea.

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:29 - Oct 22 with 4141 viewsDubtractor

Boards of Canada.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:32 - Oct 22 with 4131 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rushes by The Fireman

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:37 - Oct 22 with 4122 viewsfactual_blue

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:14 - Oct 22 by SpruceMoose

I always preferred the Glenn Gould Variations, played by Goldberg.

You should the Glenn Gould Goldbergs, from the debut album of The Variations...

(Not the soul-funk combo The Variations, but the other group of the same name).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:41 - Oct 22 with 4115 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:38 - Oct 22 by StochesStotasBlewe

Classic FM.

Apart from the ads.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:45 - Oct 22 with 4103 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 16:49 - Oct 22 with 4087 viewsPortwoman

Albatross, Fleetwood Mac, on repeat.
Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 17:01 - Oct 22 with 4076 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can anyone recommend some relaxing, lyric-free music on 15:36 - Oct 22 by SpruceMoose

Nils Frahm.

If your tastes run a bit more traditional then George Winston's 'Plains' album is good background noise.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 15:37]

Any good stating point with these chaps? I've gone straight to YouTube and the first one I've started by Nils Frahm is 'Spaces', 2013.

Thanks everyone in the thread, BTW. I'm gonna start at the top and work my way down. Said the actress to the bishop.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024