Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With an odd number of teams in the EFL 23:52 - Oct 22 with 1252 viewsrgp1

And one team being relegated, no one has mentioned the lower leagues. Presumably all the way down to the eastern counties league extra teams will have to be promoted to redress the balance up as far as the national league? and for example are the likes of the ismitian league putting extra teams into their end of season play offs?
With an odd number of teams in the EFL on 01:31 - Oct 23 with 1179 viewshatch

They’re probably waiting to see what happens with Bury as supposedly they’re joining the National League next season (although it’s looking increasingly likely they’ll be liquidated and forced to start again from the bottom)
With an odd number of teams in the EFL on 07:36 - Oct 23 with 1032 viewsFreddies_Ears

There will be an impact right down to wherever Bury (or AFC Bury) end up...
With an odd number of teams in the EFL on 09:30 - Oct 23 with 890 viewsSwansea_Blue

There was discussion of this way back at the time that Bury went. I'm not sure if we ever found out what the situation is. As you say, logic suggests that it needs to trickle all the way down to the bottom of whatever is considered the 'real' leagues.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

With an odd number of teams in the EFL on 10:59 - Oct 23 with 806 viewsTractorCam

With an odd number of teams in the EFL on 09:30 - Oct 23 by Swansea_Blue

There was discussion of this way back at the time that Bury went. I'm not sure if we ever found out what the situation is. As you say, logic suggests that it needs to trickle all the way down to the bottom of whatever is considered the 'real' leagues.

This was my worry with the Prem B teams, they could easily just chuck Man City u23s in League 2, certainly would compete....

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024