Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bonkers story 12:16 - Oct 23 with 741 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/i-saved-a-life-says-woman-crushed-by-man-

I'm amazed by how forgiving she is about it, although I guess its either that or being eaten up by anger and ill-will.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

bonkers story on 12:21 - Oct 23 with 713 viewsEireannach_gorm

Wow.
bonkers story on 12:27 - Oct 23 with 702 viewsNthsuffolkblue

As a trainee doctor her life is already dedicated to helping saving the life of others. The man did not intend to harm her and the fact he survived is solace to her - I get that. I hope she is able to pursue her chosen career as she intends to.

I suppose she views it in many ways as she could have suffered the same fate in many other ways. It just so happened the combination of circumstances was what it was.

I hope the man is able to recover from the mental illness that led him to want to take his life and has a good quality of life too. Seeing it as a mental illness rather than a selfish choice will help her with her view of things too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

bonkers story on 12:39 - Oct 23 with 676 viewsgiant_stow

bonkers story on 12:27 - Oct 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

As a trainee doctor her life is already dedicated to helping saving the life of others. The man did not intend to harm her and the fact he survived is solace to her - I get that. I hope she is able to pursue her chosen career as she intends to.

I suppose she views it in many ways as she could have suffered the same fate in many other ways. It just so happened the combination of circumstances was what it was.

I hope the man is able to recover from the mental illness that led him to want to take his life and has a good quality of life too. Seeing it as a mental illness rather than a selfish choice will help her with her view of things too.

Her reaction is certainly a life lesson I reckon. Good woman.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

bonkers story on 12:52 - Oct 23 with 651 viewsFixed_It

He was high on drugs. Was he attempting to take his life?

Remarkable attitude form the woman though.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

bonkers story on 12:58 - Oct 23 with 642 viewsStokieBlue

Amazing attitude from her.

Where does it say he had a mental illness? It says twice he was high on drugs and that he spent 4 hours looking for the best place to jump to land on someone. I'd say 4 years is quite a light sentence in reality.

I think she has a pretty good case against Westfield given he was loitering in non-public areas for 4 hours.

SB
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 12:58]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024