Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team news 18:45 - Oct 23 with 2270 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Team news on 18:45 - Oct 23 with 2235 viewsDanTheMan

That looks much better.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Team news on 18:47 - Oct 23 with 2176 viewspointofblue

Team news on 18:45 - Oct 23 by DanTheMan

That looks much better.

Midfield looks a mess to me - since when has Rowe been a number ten? Not a fan of Skuse playing a third centre back either.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Team news on 18:48 - Oct 23 with 2160 viewsN2_Blue

Team news on 18:45 - Oct 23 by DanTheMan

That looks much better.

Much better looking team than Sunday thankfully. (Sunday was a car crash of a line up and I said that before kick off)
Shame Norwood is still clearly not 100% but be good to see how Jackson links up off Keane.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Team news on 18:51 - Oct 23 with 2120 viewscbower

I think the ommission of Judge in that formation is quite telling. If that is the shape then where Rowe is, that's where Judge wants to be. In behind two strikers with more licence to roam. However, he was awful on Sunday and not worthy of a start. Andre not even in the 18. Lambo must have been severely unimpressed with him. If being hooked after 45 wasn't enough, he's doubled up with no place in the following match day squad!

bluescouser

Team news on 18:52 - Oct 23 with 2115 viewsDanTheMan

Team news on 18:47 - Oct 23 by pointofblue

Midfield looks a mess to me - since when has Rowe been a number ten? Not a fan of Skuse playing a third centre back either.

No idea but honestly given how Judge has been playing, I'll give Lambert the benefit of the doubt on this one. Ideally we'd have Skuse in midfield but Huws is competent enough to make up for it.

I actually thought Skuse has been pretty decent at centre back when he's played there though. Calming influence.

Team news on 18:54 - Oct 23 with 2074 viewslmfcblue

Team news on 18:47 - Oct 23 by pointofblue

Rowe played a 10 at Lincoln and it looks like a diamond midfield not a 3 at the back
Team news on 18:55 - Oct 23 with 2054 viewspointofblue

Team news on 18:52 - Oct 23 by DanTheMan

No idea but honestly given how Judge has been playing, I'll give Lambert the benefit of the doubt on this one. Ideally we'd have Skuse in midfield but Huws is competent enough to make up for it.

I actually thought Skuse has been pretty decent at centre back when he's played there though. Calming influence.

No Skuse or Downes in midfield worries me - I think we may be outbattled there as, yet again, we have flair but very little grit. Admittedly Skuse’s presence didn’t help much out in that regard on Sunday but would prefer to see a Woolfenden at centre back with Skuse alongside Huws and Nolan at ten. This still feels a pre-season IMO, where players are being slotted in to give them game time rather than because they fit a system and I don’t like that.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 18:58]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Team news on 19:02 - Oct 23 with 1942 viewsGarv

Team news on 18:52 - Oct 23 by DanTheMan

Skuse looked class for the half hour he played at CB against Tranmere.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Team news on 19:03 - Oct 23 with 1924 viewslmfcblue

Team news on 18:55 - Oct 23 by pointofblue

No Skuse or Downes in midfield worries me - I think we may be outbattled there as, yet again, we have flair but very little grit. Admittedly Skuse’s presence didn’t help much out in that regard on Sunday but would prefer to see a Woolfenden at centre back with Skuse alongside Huws and Nolan at ten. This still feels a pre-season IMO, where players are being slotted in to give them game time rather than because they fit a system and I don’t like that.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 18:58]

Skuse is sitting midfield by the look of things
Team news on 19:06 - Oct 23 with 1889 viewsHerbivore

Team news on 19:02 - Oct 23 by Garv

Skuse looked class for the half hour he played at CB against Tranmere.

But as a team we were much better when he moved into midfield.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Team news on 19:07 - Oct 23 with 1870 viewsDanTheMan

Team news on 19:06 - Oct 23 by Herbivore

This is true. Was it Downes, Judge and Nolan at the time?

Team news on 19:12 - Oct 23 with 1831 viewsclive_baker

You love to see big Emyr in there.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Team news on 19:17 - Oct 23 with 1783 viewsDubtractor

Team news on 19:06 - Oct 23 by Herbivore

Much, much better. I hope we line up as we did second half v tranmere.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Team news on 19:20 - Oct 23 with 1747 viewsMullet

Team news on 19:17 - Oct 23 by Dubtractor

Much, much better. I hope we line up as we did second half v tranmere.

I think we'll do the same as before. Look at how Rotherham line up and adjust accordingly

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Team news on 19:30 - Oct 23 with 1696 viewsRobTheMonk

No Dozzell in the squad at all. I wonder what his reaction to being taken off on Sunday was and whether that has anything to do with it...
Team news on 19:37 - Oct 23 with 1674 viewsGuthrum

Team news on 19:30 - Oct 23 by RobTheMonk

No Dozzell in the squad at all. I wonder what his reaction to being taken off on Sunday was and whether that has anything to do with it...

I think it has far more to do with his ineffectiveness on the pitch than what happened when he came off it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024