Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 19:30 - Oct 23 with 868 viewsBlueyandCrazy

I click on the match and it says upgrade, but where?

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:32 - Oct 23 with 862 viewsjeera

https://www.itfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:34 - Oct 23 with 854 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:32 - Oct 23 by jeera

https://www.itfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/?

Thanks, was trying through the app!

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:38 - Oct 23 with 837 viewsgordon

I normally have to search through about 12 screens after I've paid for the thing trying to find the actual feed as well.
Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:40 - Oct 23 with 827 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is it definitely being screened tonight, or just audio?

ignore that - I'm going off the other theread advice that we'll be getting those moving pictures.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 19:43]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:42 - Oct 23 with 817 viewshampstead_blue

it's a terrible app and webiste.
I've tried to get a 'forgot password' link sent for the last 20 mins! Nothing.

It needs to be changed. It's about as intuituive as a rubiks cube.....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:43 - Oct 23 with 811 viewsjeera

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:42 - Oct 23 by hampstead_blue

it's a terrible app and webiste.
I've tried to get a 'forgot password' link sent for the last 20 mins! Nothing.

It needs to be changed. It's about as intuituive as a rubiks cube.....

Glad I'm not the only one having all this nonsense.

Not glad as in that others are having trouble, just that it's not personal to me!

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:43 - Oct 23 with 809 viewsNewMaldenBlue

I am watching the game in London. One does have to go through a few hoops to enable. This time round had to turn off my ad-blocker.
Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:44 - Oct 23 with 809 viewsfactual_blue

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:40 - Oct 23 by Swansea_Blue

Is it definitely being screened tonight, or just audio?

ignore that - I'm going off the other theread advice that we'll be getting those moving pictures.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 19:43]

In a new departure, ifollow will be presenting the game through the medium of modern dance.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:45 - Oct 23 with 806 viewsjeera

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:44 - Oct 23 by factual_blue

In a new departure, ifollow will be presenting the game through the medium of modern dance.

Bet you've subscribed on the quiet...

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:46 - Oct 23 with 804 viewshampstead_blue

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:43 - Oct 23 by jeera

Glad I'm not the only one having all this nonsense.

Not glad as in that others are having trouble, just that it's not personal to me!

I am now in a vacuum of football silence!
Even my son isn't answering his phone to give me his log in!!!!!!

Awful app and site.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:47 - Oct 23 with 799 viewsfactual_blue

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:45 - Oct 23 by jeera

Bet you've subscribed on the quiet...

I don't like modern dance.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:54 - Oct 23 with 786 viewsjeera

Where is the option on Ifollow to watch the game for a £10 on 19:47 - Oct 23 by factual_blue

I don't like modern dance.

Buy some broccoli and improvise.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024