Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holy and KVY not looking great are they? 20:37 - Oct 23 with 1544 viewsMullet

Symptomatic of the wider issues, but they're really sticking out. Compared to the anonymity of Rowe in the middle, I'm not really sure if we're getting badly wrong again or Rotherham have us sussed. Their pressing and big men up top springing out from getting 10 behind the ball is working perfectly against us.

We look slow and disorganised across the thirds. That first five minutes their keeper looked like someone had sat on his controller, after that we've barely put anything near him bar easy catches. Lambert has some work to do to get this sorted.

I wonder if switching from 3 to 4 at the back so quickly has unbalanced us rather than them ironically.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Holy and KVY not looking great are they? on 20:41 - Oct 23 with 1459 viewsMVBlue

To me I wonder why he changes the core of the team?
No Downes, No Wolfendon, no Norwood.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Holy and KVY not looking great are they? on 20:48 - Oct 23 with 1353 viewspatrickswell

Holy and KVY not looking great are they? on 20:41 - Oct 23 by MVBlue

To me I wonder why he changes the core of the team?
No Downes, No Wolfendon, no Norwood.

With Downes and Norwood, he’s probably easing them back in after an injury and an operation. Without sounding too namby-pamby, isn’t it chucking it down with rain tonight? Maybe not ideal for players coming back off groin injuries.
Holy and KVY not looking great are they? on 20:49 - Oct 23 with 1342 viewsMoriarty

Thanks for that report.

It’s alarming.

Let’s see what the second half brings. Hopefully a big improvement.

fka omuircheartaigh

Holy and KVY not looking great are they? on 20:50 - Oct 23 with 1315 viewshampstead_blue

Rowe should be in a suit in the stands.
Get Georgio on and leave Huw and Skuse in the middle.
4-4-2

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Holy and KVY not looking great are they? on 20:50 - Oct 23 with 1315 viewsSwansea_Blue

We're getting it wrong. Rotehrham haven't had to break sweat so far.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Holy and KVY not looking great are they? on 20:55 - Oct 23 with 1254 viewsHipsterectomy

2-0 now

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Holy and KVY not looking great are they? on 20:57 - Oct 23 with 1223 viewsDubtractor

I'm concerned by just how poor Keane has been tbh.

No presence whatsoever from him.

I'd add that my longstanding opinion that Nolan is pretty naff is not changing. We a really missing Downes in the midfield and Norwood up top.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 20:59]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Holy and KVY not looking great are they? on 20:58 - Oct 23 with 1202 viewsSpruceMoose

Holy and KVY not looking great are they? on 20:57 - Oct 23 by Dubtractor

I'm concerned by just how poor Keane has been tbh.

No presence whatsoever from him.

I'd add that my longstanding opinion that Nolan is pretty naff is not changing. We a really missing Downes in the midfield and Norwood up top.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 20:59]

I forgot he was playing until you just mentioned him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Holy and KVY not looking great are they? on 21:06 - Oct 23 with 1109 viewssparks

Holy and KVY not looking great are they? on 20:58 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

I forgot he was playing until you just mentioned him.

KYV has been fine- but very tightly marked and hassled. That ought to leave space for others but they dont seem to make themselves available and there is no width or support ahead of him.

Nolan has been dogturd.

And Rowe worse- until he went out wide, after which he has been okay. Odd that frmo an okayish winger...
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 21:07]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024