Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For god's sake change something.... 21:04 - Oct 23 with 1539 viewssparks

We are sleepwalking into a 3 or 4 nil

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

For god's sake change something.... on 21:08 - Oct 23 with 1476 viewsSwansea_Blue

I not sure what he can do to make enough of a difference. We're not playing as a team and we're losing individual battles.

Ah, a sub. So we may have a bit more width now.

Norwood is the next obvious option I suppose. And now.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 21:08]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

For god's sake change something.... on 21:09 - Oct 23 with 1449 viewssparks

For god's sake change something.... on 21:08 - Oct 23 by Swansea_Blue

I not sure what he can do to make enough of a difference. We're not playing as a team and we're losing individual battles.

Ah, a sub. So we may have a bit more width now.

Norwood is the next obvious option I suppose. And now.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 21:08]

We've waited this long to make a change at all. Keane has been garbage- there has been no width. Its not difficult to see potential steps to take.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

For god's sake change something.... on 21:11 - Oct 23 with 1409 viewsWD19

For god's sake change something.... on 21:09 - Oct 23 by sparks

We've waited this long to make a change at all. Keane has been garbage- there has been no width. Its not difficult to see potential steps to take.

The most obvious action at this point would be to pick a fight with the budgie in the away dugout and hope we are all distracted from the actual performance of the team.
For god's sake change something.... on 21:13 - Oct 23 with 1383 viewsSpruceMoose

For god's sake change something.... on 21:11 - Oct 23 by WD19

The most obvious action at this point would be to pick a fight with the budgie in the away dugout and hope we are all distracted from the actual performance of the team.

A fired up Norwood coming on and getting sent off will really round off this performance!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For god's sake change something.... on 21:23 - Oct 23 with 1250 viewsSwansea_Blue

For god's sake change something.... on 21:09 - Oct 23 by sparks

It was the "make enough of a difference" that I was thinking about more. Norwood is obvious, width is obvious. I just think we're so bad in this one that it's already gone.

Hope I'm wrong of course. All it needs is a flukey goal and it'll be game on.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

For god's sake change something.... on 21:26 - Oct 23 with 1217 viewsVaughan8

I don't know if we are used to being behind but these last 2 teams has shown we don't have much "fight" to get back which sadly reminds me of last year.
For god's sake change something.... on 21:27 - Oct 23 with 1188 viewssparks

For god's sake change something.... on 21:26 - Oct 23 by Vaughan8

I don't know if we are used to being behind but these last 2 teams has shown we don't have much "fight" to get back which sadly reminds me of last year.

We are fortunate not to be 3 or 4 down at least.

Their keeper has not had a save to make since the 4th minute. They have missed a couple of sitters and hit the post.

For god's sake change something.... on 21:28 - Oct 23 with 1165 viewsDarkHorse

Should be at least 4 by now. Woeful stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

For god's sake change something.... on 21:31 - Oct 23 with 1124 viewsMVBlue

For god's sake change something.... on 21:27 - Oct 23 by sparks

We are fortunate not to be 3 or 4 down at least.

Their keeper has not had a save to make since the 4th minute. They have missed a couple of sitters and hit the post.

Current match stats.
Ipswich shots 2. Rotherham 10.
At home. Fuming.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

For god's sake change something.... on 21:31 - Oct 23 with 1108 viewsSpruceMoose

For god's sake change something.... on 21:31 - Oct 23 by MVBlue

Current match stats.
Ipswich shots 2. Rotherham 10.
At home. Fuming.

#FeelGoodFeeling

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For god's sake change something.... on 21:41 - Oct 23 with 959 viewsronnyd

For god's sake change something.... on 21:31 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

#FeelGoodFeeling

Jury is still out on PL for me to be honest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024